Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Melrose - A Modern Masterpiece

by Rosalie_Q Posted 2nd Nov 2009 at 11:48 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 12:10 AM
another beautiful house
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 12:51 AM
wow, i usually dont like modern, but this is SPECTACULAR! (:

great work!

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 5:29 AM
WOW Roaslie, your talent NEVER ceases to amaze me. This is no exception! Very well done modern house AND a BIG thank-you for finding the glass wall! I've been looking for this window for a while, so thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 5:51 AM
Your welcome everyone
valennealv im surprised I even found the glass wallwindow myself lol xD
Forum Resident
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 12:10 PM
Gorgeous house, a real excellent way to use those windows.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 3:38 PM
wow! this house is really impressive. I loved it.
hey, I was meaning to post my houses here, but I do not know how to do it ... could you help me?

Add me on msn if you want:
diego.wa @ hotmail.com

ps: thanks for the windows. I was really needing it ...
**** and congratulations to the creators of it = D
Instructor
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 7:36 PM
I love this house! Thanks!
Instructor
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 8:14 PM
Awh my stairs XD, and the house looks great too :D

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 9:28 PM
dwa: Sorry I dont have msn. Send me a message and I'll write back
Alan: lol.... xD
Flabaliki: hehe the stairs are wonderful thanks! ^^
Mad Poster
#11 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 1:59 AM
Oh, Rosalie! I absolutely love this! Muy Beuno!
Instructor
#12 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 3:46 PM
O>o I really love this.Its so reflex sims modern with your personal style of course
GREAT job :D
Can you upload an unfurnished version , please?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 8:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FREEDOM_55
O>o I really love this.Its so reflex sims modern with your personal style of course
GREAT job :D
Can you upload an unfurnished version , please?

Isnt there a button in sims 3 that makes houses unfurnished? When u play a sim and move them into the house U buy it unfurnished...?
Thanks for the comment, Ive always loved Reflex sims homes!
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 1:20 PM
I love the set, but I can't seem to get the items I need off of Mango Sims (can't read French at all). Could you put in a direct link?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 5:12 AM
This is incredible - thanks so much for sharing! =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dartigens09
I love the set, but I can't seem to get the items I need off of Mango Sims (can't read French at all). Could you put in a direct link?

Hmm...try this one. It is a link to the mango sims sets...and Asera should be the second one down.
http://mangosims2.free.fr/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 8:52 AM
Hang on, I just tried the link myself and it still doesnt go to the right place >.<

dartigens09: On the right side of the Mango sims page there should be a link written 'Sets' ... press it and it will take you to all their sets.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 3:59 PM
Hello, I just found this lot on TSR: http://www.thesimsresource.com/memb...dern/id/928393/ that looks exactly like this. If it's not you who put it there, then this appears to be a theft.
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 8:29 PM
It is a theft , their philosophy doesn't match. She uploaded her 5 days before he did. Her description of the content is much thorough , than his. And best part is , Rosalie_Q's buildings is the one I truly adore and keep on tracks with them. I know her style and creativity. She's very unique in her architecture.

That property is a true Rosalie_Q masterpiece.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 9:30 PM
OMG !! I cant believe this...
Of course I built this house, just take a look at the style, it matches my other houses....
Lemoncandy: I dont understand who you are calling a theif...me or the person on tsr?
This is so upsetting, did they even put a mention of who they took it from then renamed it !!???>
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 2:04 AM
Well , I've reported the uploader as soon I saw your building under his name. But meanwhile , I've also posted your credits. It seems like that everyone who passes by , do notice my post.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 3:19 AM
A few of us have posted about the theft to Scott on TSR. It's so obvious it's not his even if we didn't know it was yours. Thank you for all your great creations. You have great style!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 6:09 AM
Thanks guys for being so great about all of this, I really appreciate the support!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosalie_Q
Lemoncandy: I dont understand who you are calling a theif...me or the person on tsr?

Of course I was calling him a thief, sorry if it wasn't clear, but it is obvious that this is your house. I love your creations, that's why I noticed it immediately on T$R.
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 9:02 PM
your houses are simply amazing.
i've been downloading cc forever and your houses are the best and always exactly what i want. i love it. thanks a bunches<3