Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wee Barnoid #23 – Run-down country house (under 29.000§) – No CC

by plasticbox Posted 8th Nov 2009 at 10:50 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 6:43 AM
Thank yo so much for the n° 23
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 4:23 PM
Petite and adorable...thank you for sharing it!
Theorist
#4 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 6:12 PM
Thanks for sharing this house. This is another one of those houses I know I could never build so I'll need to download it... darn... ;D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 1:10 PM
Very nice. You're really talented at building playable houses
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 6:12 PM
Wow, this is so detailed and real to life looking, cant wait to play it!
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 2:56 PM
yes man.

there are hundreds of creators who build all those giant-houses, but there's still no stuff in sims 3 to fill those houses. i'm not talented in creating good looking houses for myself - so u are my god now!
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 4:42 AM
Wish I could pack up our stuff right now and move right in The smalness, countryness and the seen better dayness is all too irresistable to me Great work!
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 9:05 PM
Beautiful... just like all those other small houses you build! You are a natural talented decorator! I'm glad I discovered you are now creating with TS3! I found out cause I was trying to get pictures from Elsewhere neighborhood from TS2. Maybe I'll give it a try with CAW. That neighborhood makes me miss Sims2.

Thanks for all the nice things you do!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 12:06 AM
Ah! So cute!