Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cliffview Estate

by nyela Posted 14th Nov 2009 at 4:32 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 6:37 PM
Wonderful job on this house. I'm currently playing it, and i've replaced the tiles with white wood to give it a colonial touch. The back of the house is made for a clifftop view, the type i've been searching for quite some time. I also like the central dining room on the ground floor - very interesting positioning and enveloping. Here's hoping you keep building

If you would create something, you must be something.
-Goethe
Banned
#3 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 7:06 PM
I love it! When I can fix sims on my computer, I'll download this house for sure!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:42 AM
Love this house! I just downloaded it today and played it. It's very good and provides a great scene. I love the top balcony and that's where I hold most of my parties. :D
Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 7:02 AM
Very elegant ! I love white houses. Thank you so much for sharing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 11:42 PM
Thanks to all of you for your positive feedback! I love building houses and will have a new beach townhouse style condo coming out soon!!

:.:*:.The Art of Possibility.:*:.: