Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Farmer's House

by -Shady- Posted 30th Nov 2009 at 1:36 PM - Updated 30th Nov 2009 at 5:19 PM by -Shady-

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 4:44 PM
Where is the picture of the master bedroom? I can see the nursery and the room with a single bed but no double bed.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 4:46 PM Last edited by -Shady- : 30th Nov 2009 at 5:20 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sylyna
Where is the picture of the master bedroom? I can see the nursery and the room with a single bed but no double bed.

i uploaded a wrong picture, will change it soon =) There is a double room in the house.

edit: now updated, sry for this mistake
Scholar
#4 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 9:11 PM
the exterior looks really nice! however the inside is a tad bit clutterd. and it makes the spaces tighter then they have to be,

Call me Tyu. (:
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 11:08 PM
You made great eyes in the sims 2, and now coming out with some sims 3 houses and a new pair of eyes. I'm really surprised on how great your lots look (= Personally I love the clutteredness, because it creates a sense of homeyness that is seen in farm houses. Really love it, keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to see more ;D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 1:05 PM
Love this farm!
Lots of hard work gone into this..
thank you!

Everylittlebreeze
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 1:39 PM
very nice !
Scholar
#8 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 2:39 PM
What a quaint home....I like it. Thank you for sharing it!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 12:44 AM
This house is fantastic, I wish it didn't require WA! It's what I'm always trying to create for my simple farming sims.
Instructor
#10 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 10:42 PM
Woot, I love the authenticity on this lot - it really has that "cute cozy farm" feel - and your decor is just perfect. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 9:16 PM
Love it!