Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Simsonian Museum of History and Science

by happyjme Posted 3rd Dec 2009 at 5:39 PM - Updated 9th Dec 2009 at 4:09 PM by happyjme

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 5:45 PM
I'll be definitely getting this when I get World Adventures. O_O It would be awesome to have in-game!

Great job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 6:05 PM
thanks chococat777. I've never had one of my lots become a featured lot or MTS2 pick. I hope with so many people not knowing what to do with all the stuff in their inventory, it may be considered.
Making this was the first thing I thought of to deal with that. Plus it looks realy nice in either Sunset Vally or Riverview and fits a victorian theme really well. I may decide to build a modern one too.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 6:42 PM
It is awesome! Thank you
Mad Poster
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 7:45 PM
This looks fabulous, thank you!
Scholar
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 9:15 PM
If you collect all those items and line them all up together, you get really cool stuff like crystal skulls, just thought you might want to know. I sold a few of mine and I'm kicking myself
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 11:15 PM
Very nicely done AND useful to boot! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 5:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fluttereyes
If you collect all those items and line them all up together, you get really cool stuff like crystal skulls, just thought you might want to know. I sold a few of mine and I'm kicking myself

yes, Ive been bookmarking the forums about those. I figure that eventually after creating so many skull and special gems and metals, that they can be added to the museum as well.
So lets say your sims finds like 15 copper bars. You donate one to the museum and then start using the rest to make the special metals
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 9:28 PM
Thank you. I really loved the museum in France and would have transferred it to my Sim's hometown but it was on a 64 x 64 lot. This will be perfect!
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 1:05 PM
I can't install this and don't know why. Have you tested it?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 3:24 PM
Very nice idea. I can surely see it being used lots.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Analisa_91
I can't install this and don't know why. Have you tested it?

I'll look into this right away. Im just reinstalling my game with a fresh base and seeing if it installs. If anyone has a problem playing this lot, please let me know!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 4:53 AM
I just installed it in a brand new game so I don't think it's something with the file. Make sure you have WA if your installing.
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 10:44 AM
grazie
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 11:24 PM
Thank you thank you thank you. I have been looking for a good museum for awhile now. I tried building my own, but it just never turned out quite right. THIS is EXACTLY what I wanted. Thank you! :)