Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Dream House

by fling-89 Posted 18th Dec 2009 at 4:21 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 10:44 AM
Very nicely done. It's hard to find modern houses that I like that aren't ZOMGHUGE but this is a nice size. Thank you.
Banned
#3 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 9:35 AM
Wow this is great, this house is just what I need! thanks a ton! .
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 9:57 PM
I love this house, thank you. I look forward to playing it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 11:10 AM
How do you do it.. Perfect house.
Alchemist
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 3:47 AM
I love your house. The front reminds me of a luxurious CA hills type house! I especially like the diagonal bar in the kitchen and the vaulted living room you can look down on from the second floor. Beautiful work!
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 3:27 PM
This house is very good and I love the style. Please continue making these great houses!
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 12:51 AM
how do u access the house? i cant find it anywhere in the city?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bb33nnyy
how do u access the house? i cant find it anywhere in the city?

Oh well after you install it you gotta go into the lots bin and place it down in to town
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fling-89
Oh well after you install it you gotta go into the lots bin and place it down in to town

o! lol, thanks. i just traveled from sims 2, bear with me! lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bb33nnyy
o! lol, thanks. i just traveled from sims 2, bear with me! lol

LOL, don't feel bad, when I first booted up TS3 I had no idea how to do certain things, biggest and first thing I noticed was the camera, and that you could no longer just move the arrow to the edge of the screen and expect the camera to move, it's a learning process....And they say games rot you mind, well I guess "they" never played the Sims
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 1:36 PM
So if i download this game and then purchase it furnished will it come just like on the pictures? Minus the plants and pillows? Thanks Ash xxxxx
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ashleyR
So if i download this game and then purchase it furnished will it come just like on the pictures? Minus the plants and pillows? Thanks Ash xxxxx

It sure would
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 6:56 PM
Thank you for the help! Great house i love it!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 2:59 AM
how can i play this house in live mode
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 10:16 PM
Thank you all for your comments, it's much appreciated

@tralalabruno: You would have to move a sim family into the house. Otherwise the only way you could 'play' it would be building it.
Instructor
#17 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 3:50 AM
Beautiful, strong, sophisticated, uncomplicated and stylish Your interior design is totally perfect as well - everything works together so incredibly well - the colours, the furnishings. Beautiful work
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 4:59 PM
will it work with world adventures?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DonGandhi
will it work with world adventures?

Considering that it was made with the S3 base game It most certainly will
Banned
#20 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 6:37 PM
this house takes forever to process! but I'll be patient for such a fantastic house :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by interpolarity
this house takes forever to process! but I'll be patient for such a fantastic house :D

0.0 Oh no, I'm asuming it is most likely lagging because almost everything on the lot has been customized, tell me how it works out for you
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by interpolarity

It does take a while, but it works and I love my sims new house! Thanks so much, it's wonderful!
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 9:36 AM
This is the nicest, most useable house I've seen on the site so far. I'm definitely going to be moving into it. Thanks for making this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mrcandyman
This is the nicest, most useable house I've seen on the site so far. I'm definitely going to be moving into it. Thanks for making this!

you are too kind I would never even consider saying that my houses are the nicest or most useable, I have seen much better work on here than mine so thank you for your kind words
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 8:13 AM
Thanks!!!!
It's great!!!!
Page 1 of 2