Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Voltaire

by MistyBlue Posted 17th Jun 2010 at 2:34 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2012 at 1:34 AM by MistyBlue

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 3:56 PM
Wow, he's really cool misty!I think you're the most talented sim maker!
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 4:24 PM
Perfect Sim version (as always) Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 4:35 PM
OMG! I -love- Voltaire! What a fucking fantastic version of him! He's just perfect! You rock!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#5 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 6:12 PM
I must admit I've never heard of this particular Voltaire, but he does make one handsome Sim. Great job as always, Misty!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 6:13 PM
Wow, I didn't expect to see a sim version of him. He's a great musician and you've done a fantastic job, thanks so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 7:29 PM
*thinking to self: isn't that "the vampire club" dude?* */thinking to self* Checked the link and apparently it is (scary I never seen what the guy looks like and knew that was the same guy?).

Anyway, I agree with nixnivis, he does make a handsome sim, I'll have to download him in a few . Thanks!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 8:36 PM Last edited by mistyblue4 : 17th Jun 2010 at 8:56 PM. Reason: shpelling ;)
*yayness* You guys actually like him *moar yayness*

:D

Annita - Thank you, but that's a bit too kind of you

Larsson - Thank you, I hope you'll enjoy having him in your game!

HP - You're a Voltaire fan!! How awesome is that :lovestruc:

NixNivis - Thank you! He makes a lovely Vulcan too (tee hee)

VacuumMelon - Yay, another fan! I was surprised no one made a Voltaire sim before, he has a great face to work with, translates very well in to a sim

Pugluvr - Thanks, happy you like him! Not sure how you've guessed who he is if you've never seen him before, that's funny :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 10:28 PM
i noticed your new avatar around the creator help forum and couldn't read the text but immediatly was thinking,
"is that voltaire?! i wants!'
perhaps there were also some 'on nom nomming' in my head at the time too.
Great work on him!, cant wait to put him ingame - maybe my simself with fancy the pants off him like my real self.

Good Job.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 12:03 AM
Awesome. I love Voltaire. I never expected to see a sim version of him though. I'll definitely download him.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mistyblue4
Pugluvr - Thanks, happy you like him! Not sure how you've guessed who he is if you've never seen him before, that's funny :D

Hehe yeah, guess I reconized the name and thought of the song (the only song I've heard from him but planning to check out more of his stuff), and when I saw it listed on wiki....
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 1:42 AM
Who knew there would be a sim version of voltaire.
Nice work, kind of reminds me of robert downy juniour as sherlock holmes with spikey hair tho..
Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 2:04 AM
Hey Misty!
I don't know the real guy, but I love this sim's face!
Very unique and kind of remainds me of RDJr too...very handsome!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 7:10 AM
I love Voltaire! Too b ad i don't have TS2 installed anymore, or I would download in a heartbeat. Its awesome!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 10:02 AM
Gorey - well I'm happy you find my sim as "omnomnom-able" as real Voltaire! (LOL)

ShadyLass
- Happy I've surprised you! 'Twas about time someone makes a sim out of him!

SimGuy & Vera - Thank you! I never noticed the similarity, but now that you two mentioned it, it's hard to un-see it

Nightmare - Thank you! If I ever get into TS3, I'll do Voltaire for it too.

pugLuvr - yeah, his music is definitely worth checking out!
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 2:49 AM
I didn't know who he was but I just had to download him! He's fantastic! And I had to follow that link for the video. I died laughing. That was awesome! I'm going to have to go listen to more of his music.

Excellent choice in clothing too! I love Aikea-Guinea! I think I've downloaded everything she's created - or almost!
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 6:41 AM
A Talented singer/songwriter who's subject mater is, as you say, on the morbid side. Better know songs asside from "Billy & Mandy" include Vampire Club (with a slight Contemporary Country/Western flavor) And "When you're Evil" With a more tango beat to it. And the particulary creepy line of "your tears are all the pay I'll ever need" Masterfuly edited in a Youtube with Disney Villains lipsynching to it.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 10:38 AM
Yes!! *hugs* Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. I decided to help
(")_(")him gain world domination. COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE OR ELSE!!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 2:00 PM
Oh wow! Voltaire *fangirl swoon*.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 3:45 PM
GwenythHunter - Yes, you must check out the rest of his stuff! When You're Evil was the 1st song of his I've heard, and I loved the rest of them just as much!

Flynn - Thanks for adding more info!

Haunt - You are most welcome :D

Kitty - I am glad you find my Voltaire sim to be swoon-worthy
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 5:16 AM
Omfg, GORGEOUS. And I actually want to give you cookies - I've only heard one song by him, loved it, and forgot to look up more! So thanks for the reminder and also the incredibly delectable Sim. *drool*
Instructor
#22 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 7:02 PM
I love Voltaire and now I can have him in my game. <3 Thank you, Misty!

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 3:19 PM
Love Graveyard Picnic & Stuck With You. This sim is so awesome! I saw it and was NO WAAAY!! LOL!
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 5:12 AM
Well, I certainly will never tire of your Star Trek Sims, but this guy is simply GORGEOUS!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 12:06 AM
Oh dear, you get hero status in my world for morphing this dashing and talented man into a sim. Voltaire is just amazing. On that note: you did an amazing job on this. I'm not one to download sims based on real people for my game, but this is a definite exception.
Page 1 of 2