Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Garden Gnome - Irish Pub

by lastrie Posted 8th Nov 2010 at 3:56 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2010 at 4:48 PM by lastrie

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 4:20 PM
Very quaint; it looks like the kind of bar where everyone knows your name. I like it, thank you for sharing your Garden Gnome!
Inventor
#3 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 4:29 PM
Great work - looks almost exactly like an Irish Pub I've been a few years ago - I love it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 4:58 PM
This is really cute and gives me such warm fuzzies of times spent with family in friends in places like these. Looks real!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 6:25 PM
Perfect for me, since Im Irish. Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 8:17 PM
I was surprised, it looks like the same style as a Scottish pub we stopped at a few years ago when we were on vacation. It was really packed, too. I got to download this and find a place for it in Bridgeport. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 4:50 AM
beautiful.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 7:05 AM
I'm definitely in need of clubs that don't use the shells! Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 10:08 AM
This looks really cosy and great - I don't know if you are experiencing the same problem I am in creating bars, but the mixologists come there (sometimes even 4) and none go to work behind the bar - is this normal? Nobody can buy anything. What am I doing wrong?
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 10:25 AM
I love the interior,so cozy^^Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 10:36 AM
I agree definitely looks accurate actually the interior reminds me of this pub in Tramore definitely downloading this
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silvertora
This looks really cosy and great - I don't know if you are experiencing the same problem I am in creating bars, but the mixologists come there (sometimes even 4) and none go to work behind the bar - is this normal? Nobody can buy anything. What am I doing wrong?

Be sure there's a way to access behind the bar.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 6:33 PM Last edited by Mistress Ovivil : 9th Nov 2010 at 6:34 PM. Reason: typo
wow beautiful! ive been needing a cozy pub. all those fancy clubs dont fit in my older towns. thanx!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 3:23 AM
I love it, but I think I might BuyDebug and add in the gnomes that can move around Nothing says Irish Gnome Named Bar(haha long) to me like Gnomes that move around and act drunk half the time.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 7:38 AM
Great pub and so playable. Love the atmosphere. Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 1:52 PM
I love redheads! And this is a really cute and cozy bar I will definitely get use out of!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 5:06 PM
Thank you very much. It really is a lovely place.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 12:13 AM
Looks so cute! I will definitely download and put it in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 3:24 PM
I love this :D
I approve [im irish] :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 7:55 PM
This looks great! I love it! Just downloaded it and cant wait to try it out! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 1:01 AM
I'm loving this already. Don't know how I overlooked it. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 4:51 PM
Great job. Really has a homey feel to it. It is the perfect size for a small town too!

*Favorited and thanked
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silvertora
only the biggest bar (think its called ''the duke juice professional bar'' or somtin) is a proper professional bar usable in public places. hope it helps!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 2:14 AM
Thank you! I needed this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 2:15 PM
I had to come back to say Thank you, and to make this a favorite. I use it in almost every city/town I play *in the city it gets placed in the suburbs, becoming the neighborhood bar*. It's great work. Thank you.
Page 1 of 2