Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Helen's Company of Style - A Glamorous Salon [No CC]

by Klemens Posted 20th Mar 2011 at 1:10 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2011 at 5:13 PM by Klemens : Minor changes n text.

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 1:36 AM
Now this, is awesome.
I love retro and art-deco and this looks fantastic! You've made my day!
Thanks!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 2:00 AM
This is Nice! Very tastefully done. I don't get into the abandoned warehouse type thing or the hut as you called it, so this is great!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 3:31 AM
This is AMAZING! I love art deco and was so excited with all the art deco that came with LN. You have put it to fantastic use!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:48 AM
Looks very glamorous and stylish. Thank you!
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 1:50 PM
This is fantastic. It's going in my game right now. Thanks a bunch!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 2:36 PM
I like it! *She said with great enthusiasm* Wonderful Definitely going in my town! Thank you so much for sharing :-)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 4:09 PM
I was pleased to see you included a fire-escape. I don't know if elevators are always reliable in game-play, but I like buildings to reflect real-life requirements as much as possible.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 4:16 PM
I really like this lot. Really REALLY like this lot.

I'm going to use this lot as is in Bridgeport, replacing EA's salon, and will put it in Twinbrook and Sunset Valley maybe taking out the salon part and making it an exclusive loung there.
I absolutly love the exterior's look and love the art deco feel of the whole building. Love the fact there's no CC and that it's on a 30x20 so it will fit in most anywhere.

Um and did I mention I really love this lot?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 5:23 PM
I love that its so well planned out! The overall look at night is orgasmic! Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:04 PM Last edited by Klemens : 28th Mar 2011 at 8:01 PM.
Thanks a lot for those positive feedback! I've put a lot of research, time and effort into details and lighting to make it look realistic, so your satisfaction is a huge reward for me. Again, thanks!

PS. And yes, since my Sims in TS2 were stuck in their flat because the only elevator in the building broke down I'm quite sensitive in the matter of emergency exits.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:35 PM
This lot really is amazing, much better than EA's attempt at at salon.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 11:13 PM
excellente! You did a fantastic job at creating an Art Deco building. And I always felt the same way about EA not creating a quality lot for Ambitions career, especialy for an urban city. This would look great in Bridgeport as well as SV!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 1:06 PM
this is great compare to the EA and suits for my mafia sims and luxuruis sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 9:16 PM
Like I love it, architecture is amazing, thanks for your hard work =)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 10:55 PM
This is gorgeous in-game, love the Art Deco style and attention to detail, very nice work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 2:32 PM
i really love it thanx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 12:36 AM
absolutely loving it.. thanks alot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 9:58 AM
Love it. I recently downloaded an empty neighbourhood, so I'm looking for great buildings like this to put in it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th May 2011 at 2:46 PM
What you done is the work of genius! I like it better than EA's - thanx for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 10:54 PM
It is absolute and breathtakingly exquisite!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 5:30 AM
It's so good I have to ask if I may use it in a world I'm making, whilst accrediting you, of course!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lennon7777777
It's so good I have to ask if I may use it in a world I'm making, whilst accrediting you, of course!

Of course you can! And this is an info for everybody - as long as it's with credits you can use my work in your creations and even change some stuff (e.g. trees or pavement) to match surroundings (as I know that details usually can make a huge difference ).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 3:28 AM
stunning work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 6:00 PM
Great work ! One of my favorite lots. I can turn it in everything. Thanks
Page 1 of 2