Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Hilltop House | a modern villa

by ladymumm Posted 3rd Apr 2011 at 12:39 AM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 3:05 AM
It's a very nice lot, but the amount of custom content spoils it for me.
Perhaps you could replace it with simple base game furniture for those of us who don't want a lot of custom content in their game?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 4:19 AM
So very modern! Now I have a reason to get the ModernLine window set! Thanks so much!
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 12:58 AM
fantastic! it's really a lovely looking house. Thanks for sharing (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 5:41 PM
Oh MY FUCKIN' GOD!! IT LOOKS SOO AWESOMEEE!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 2:28 PM
Wow, it looks grand.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 3:08 PM
your house is awesome! well done. How did you build the skylight tho?
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GlitchingGecko
It's a very nice lot, but the amount of custom content spoils it for me.
Perhaps you could replace it with simple base game furniture for those of us who don't want a lot of custom content in their game?

Same here, its hard to go trough all that CC. Why not include it in the download?
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 3:48 AM
I love this house, but I didn't want to get all that cc either, so I installed without it. Then I used the pictures to recolor and position my own cc in place of what was missing. It worked out great. My sims moved in this morning. I played through two sim days with no problems.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 3:58 AM
WOW I love this house, I would have download it but it has too much CC which makes it a really tough choice, could may upload one that has only base game content.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 1:24 AM
Thanks for the house it's great and the CC goes brilliantly with it well worth the time to download it all
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 4:43 AM
I love this house inside and out! I spent forever getting all the cc so it would show up exactly as it is in the pictures. Only problem is I want to move my family in, but unfortunately in Bridgeport there is no room to place a 64x64 lot!
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jailyn11209
I love this house inside and out! I spent forever getting all the cc so it would show up exactly as it is in the pictures. Only problem is I want to move my family in, but unfortunately in Bridgeport there is no room to place a 64x64 lot!
If there is a 60x60 lot go onto edit town, clicke the little square box with a pen, and delete the 60x60 lot and then put a 64x64 lot in it's place, hope this helps
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 5:51 AM
Love this house, don't really care for all the CC like most, but I did get them all. >.<

I did notice however when I started to play, that my sim couldn't go inside. I then realized.. there are no doors to get inside!! Lol. I added them though.

Thank you for the upload.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 7:59 PM
Very nice house! Where did you get the recessed ceiling lights?
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 7:32 PM Last edited by Sondreski : 26th Apr 2011 at 1:57 PM.
How did you make the story between the first and the second floor?
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 8th May 2011 at 7:12 PM
I love it but I'm tired of seeing all the decent lots with huuuuuuge "DOWNLOADZ DIS" (aka Custom Content Not Included) lists..

ENTJ
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd May 2011 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gamer10101
If there is a 60x60 lot go onto edit town, clicke the little square box with a pen, and delete the 60x60 lot and then put a 64x64 lot in it's place, hope this helps

This helped me a ton, thanks :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 9:35 AM
Geez, there are TONS of preparation!! I think most people back out with this lot because of the massive "content is not included" list, but to me it's all worth - the creator spent more time on searching suitable objects for the house, and it DOES look great! So why not just spend slightly less time (compare to time spent by the author) to grab those stuff and enjoy his/her lot? He/she deserves our thanks! :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 9:27 PM
It is a nice house but I've seen some other creators have uploaded great houses too but without zillions of custom contents. I agree with posters above,the list of "Custom Contents not included" is a big put off.Sorry
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sondreski
How did you make the story between the first and the second floor?

Yea I was wondering the same thing I have tried everything to recreate that no luck whatsoever.

Please help.

The house is awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 5:14 AM
Thank you! This house is beautiful!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Feb 2012 at 10:35 PM
Very nice, looks like a mid-century modern house, except for the interior, which is very nice, too
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th May 2012 at 8:00 PM
nice house, but entirely to tedious to use properly.
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gamer10101

Had the same problem, thanks for showing us how.
Page 1 of 2