Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Centred Doors

by leefish Posted 22nd Apr 2011 at 4:47 PM - Updated 21st May 2011 at 2:15 PM by leesester

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Zombie Socks
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 4:50 PM
Gasp! Repository AND centered! I... I think I love you. *hands bouquet of flowers*
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 5:20 PM
You're the best fish ever!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 5:29 PM
Thanks for making these doors, they look so much more authentic when centred.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 5:41 PM
Aww, you're too good to us. These are wonderful, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 5:44 PM
Yea! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 6:41 PM
Yay! You've done it again leesester. Thank you so much for bringing us these two tiled doors! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 7:09 PM
Those are must-haves :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 7:11 PM
Wow, these are great! I wonder if possible it could be similarly coded for some single windows that would really help some of my designs.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mz-D
Wow, these are great! I wonder if possible it could be similarly coded for some single windows that would really help some of my designs.

Well, it would depend what window - I have a couple here on MTS (check my profile) and some stuff on my own site - leefish.nl (in my sig). Otherwise - try tbudgett and marylou. They did some great items.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 8:12 PM
Leesester, you are so generous. These are the items I really like- stuff that makes my houses match, or just old things used in new ways. Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 11:30 PM
These are the best invention in the history of time! EVER! Thank you for continuing to add to the Maxis sets! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 6:52 AM
Thank you, these will come in handy!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 9:53 AM
Thank you very, very much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 12:01 PM
Ironically, I was just wondering a few days ago if you'd done a 2-tile of the value door yet. Thank you so much for these!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 9:31 PM
How have I done without these all this time? Thank you so much, Lee! They are awesome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 2:14 PM
Thank you (again) for doing this! It is VERY much appreciated.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 5:36 PM Last edited by fsissy : 25th Apr 2011 at 1:23 AM. Reason: works now
These are great, thanks.

However, i was only able to download the value door. The other 4 doors would not download and timed out.

Thinking the site was just busy, I came back later and attempted to download the other 4 doors and had the same result.

Not sure what's going on with the 4 files, but may need to be looked at.

Working now, I got them. Thank you.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 6:02 PM Last edited by leesester : 25th Apr 2011 at 6:25 AM.
I just tested - all four files were fine - did you get an error or did the page just hang?

I was using firefox.

EDIT: Ok, good to hear you got them - probably site gremlins

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 9:16 PM
I love this idea! I used the door immediately in my bathroom but my sims have an odd random behavior. Sometimes they cross their hands like they don't like them and refuse to go through. I've never seen anything like it. They act like something is in the way. But if I tell them a second time to go into the room to use an object they go through just fine. I actually find the behavior amusing so I don't know if it's on purpose or a quirk of the object.
It only happened a few times with two different sims after a whole night of playing the house. I have loads of hacked objects and mods so it's probably just a weird reaction.

All that rambling and I just wanted to say thanks!
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 3:12 AM
YAY! *jumps up and down* Thanks Lee!
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 5:43 PM
I wuv you! I knew there was a reason why I don't eat fish...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 6:18 PM
Thank You!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 9:10 AM Last edited by leesester : 3rd May 2011 at 1:21 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Shessupercool
I love this idea! I used the door immediately in my bathroom but my sims have an odd random behavior. Sometimes they cross their hands like they don't like them and refuse to go through. I've never seen anything like it. They act like something is in the way. But if I tell them a second time to go into the room to use an object they go through just fine. I actually find the behavior amusing so I don't know if it's on purpose or a quirk of the object.
It only happened a few times with two different sims after a whole night of playing the house. I have loads of hacked objects and mods so it's probably just a weird reaction.

All that rambling and I just wanted to say thanks!

Well, that is certainly odd - I did not plan this to be so, and did not see this behaviour when I was testing.

To see if it is the door rather than the room, try putting the colonial glass door in the doorway instead and see if the sims still do it. That's the door these were cloned from.

Glad you liked them, and thanks for the thanks

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd May 2011 at 1:59 AM
Wow this is awesome. Thanks
Page 1 of 2