Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bamboo House

by ung999 Posted 28th May 2011 at 1:21 PM - Updated 28th May 2011 at 3:15 PM by ung999

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 28th May 2011 at 2:13 PM
Very nice home; I find the Bamboo trees are quite serene and they look beautiful in the landscape and thank you for sharing your home!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th May 2011 at 3:37 PM
Oooh, I like the 'classic asian' feeling that steams out the house! The garden and overwall decoration fits the lot perfectly. Usually modern lots have more flashing colors and I miss seeing some (like a more lively green plant or wall), but the pale palette is part of the house's charm. Very nicely done!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th May 2011 at 7:49 AM
Very balancened, compliments
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th May 2011 at 10:32 AM
This house will be a picked upload. I know it. If it isn't.......well people here at MTS have no darn taste.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th May 2011 at 2:49 PM
Hi all! Thanks so much for your feedback! :lovestruc ~Ung
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 7:56 AM
wow !!! i love the layout of this.....so fab
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 11:40 AM
What Ive realised it that your houses are the best in all the creators, thank u so much for these beautiful houses!