Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ramona Ragsdale - None of the CC, None of the Mess!

by Phink Posted 30th Mar 2012 at 9:40 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 10:34 PM
I think you did very well. Personally, I don't think it should be a challenge to make an attractive sim with the base game(+no CC), but I give up every time I try. The lack of detail and choice in some things can be frustrating at times. Nevertheless, she turned out cute, thank you for taking the time to create and share her
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 10:46 PM
She is cute!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dimplesandybanks
I think you did very well. Personally, I don't think it should be a challenge to make an attractive sim with the base game(+no CC), but I give up every time I try. The lack of detail and choice in some things can be frustrating at times. Nevertheless, she turned out cute, thank you for taking the time to create and share her

Thanks. I'm mostly a Sims 2 player so I found the CAS in the Sims 3 a little intimidating.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 5:04 AM
She is very cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 1:02 PM
Beautiful woman! Downloading this ASAP!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 8:04 AM
She looks like a fun sim to have around the neighborhood! Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th May 2012 at 3:05 PM
She's really pretty. She looks like my mum's friend D: