Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Singlesim Starterhouse by EM92

by ericamango13 Posted 30th Apr 2012 at 6:49 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st May 2012 at 8:52 AM
Very nice house, I am going to download it. You could perfectly live in this house with two sims, however, if you replace the single bed with a bunkbed.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd May 2012 at 7:48 AM
cute house, im gonna dl and try it later .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd May 2012 at 2:11 PM
I love how crammed it is. Great house!
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th May 2012 at 7:21 PM
When I open the .rar, it tells me that there is an unexpected end of archive, and when I try to extract the .sims3pack anyway, it says that it is corrupt! Could you please help me out with this problem? I'd really like to use this starter home, it looks adorable!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th May 2012 at 11:42 PM
Hmm, that's strange. It works perfectly fine for me to download and install again. Have you tried to redownload? In case you might have cancelled the download before it was complete, therefore getting a broken file? Other than that I really don't know what could be wrong, since it works for me. :/
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 3:15 PM
At the moment, I'm going through a "Small House" phase and this and the "Squeeze ME! Cottage" are perfect! Thanks a bunch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 11:48 AM
It's so simple but pretty♥ Thank you:)