Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Purrrrfect and Local Black Cat default replacement eyes for kitties + eye fix

by traelia Posted 16th Aug 2012 at 1:03 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2012 at 3:21 PM by traelia

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 1:21 PM
Now these are Puuuuuuuuurfect
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 1:37 PM
Lovely! Great to see someone fixed this, and you've done a wonderful job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 1:47 PM
These are right up my alley cat! hahaha!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 2:46 PM
Much better looking eyes, thank you! Are you going to be doing dog and horse eyes as well? Just curious.

Edit: Just went to your blog and found dog eye replacements. Yay, thanks for those too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 2:55 PM
Very cute, thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 3:00 PM
Wow, what a massive change!! Thank you so much Traelia! This work is seriously good!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 3:07 PM
Thank-you...now to figure out which one of these I want! They all look good!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 3:09 PM
Thank you, Traelia! Those wonky EA cat eyes were driving me batty. I can't wait to use your replacements! The black kitty looks like my kitteh Hans. :P
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 3:41 PM
D'awww, so much cuter now.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Much better looking eyes, thank you! Are you going to be doing dog and horse eyes as well? Just curious.

Edit: Just went to your blog and found dog eye replacements. Yay, thanks for those too!

Horse eyes are in the works, I've just really never seen a real life horse up close so I can't really get them looking real.. Anyways yeah dogs eyes are already done and will uploaded here soon, I just have to take fancy pictures!

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 5:33 PM
Yay x 1000! Alright, so maybe that's a bit much, but I've been waiting so long for something like this, and you did a fantastic job! Now I'm going to go raid your blog.

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 6:57 PM
These are GREAT!
I also love the dog eyes too!
Thanks for this! =)

PS:: Can't wait to see those horse eyes!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 8:25 PM
Cute. I adore this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 9:58 AM
Looks much better now. Thanks for fixing this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 9:56 PM
Can't decide which version I want... the both look so much better than the default eyes... ok, I take the purrrfect version . Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 7:05 AM
Cute <3 Thank you
I'm having hard time deciding which one of the default replacements I choose... Both are so awesome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 5:15 PM
Downloaded purrrfect Thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 7:07 AM
so cute thank you <3
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 2:44 PM
Thanks a lot for these! They look amazing, and the black dots have driven me grazy for ages!

Unfortunately, they don't work in my game. Does anyone know why the eyes are so messed up? The black dots are gone after installing the fix but the eyes in game are neither EA eyes or the "local black cat" I installed. I have cleared caches and checked the files.

In CAS, the eyes appear to be "Local Black Cat" but are very, very dark.
In game, they are different and real ugly. I uploaded a pic: http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums...03/a02ad53e.jpg
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pikku.titiuu
Thanks a lot for these! They look amazing, and the black dots have driven me grazy for ages!

Unfortunately, they don't work in my game. Does anyone know why the eyes are so messed up? The black dots are gone after installing the fix but the eyes in game are neither EA eyes or the "local black cat" I installed. I have cleared caches and checked the files.

In CAS, the eyes appear to be "Local Black Cat" but are very, very dark.
In game, they are different and real ugly. I uploaded a pic: http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums...03/a02ad53e.jpg

It looks like you forgot to take out another set of cat eyes :x

Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by traelia
It looks like you forgot to take out another set of cat eyes :x

Thank you for the answer, Traelia.

I'm quite sure there weren't any eyes for cats in my downloads, so I made sure by testing the game after removing the entire Mods folder and clearing the caches again. I still have those same fugly eyes but with black dots now. In CAS I have EA eyes, in game they are the same mess.

I've had problems with horse eyes from the start (show right in CAS, black holes in game) but not with cats before now. Maybe it's just my graphics card - what else could bork the eyes in a game without any cc/mods?

Anyway, these are such cute kitty eyes, too bad I can't use them. Thanks for creating anyway!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pikku.titiuu
Thank you for the answer, Traelia.

I'm quite sure there weren't any eyes for cats in my downloads, so I made sure by testing the game after removing the entire Mods folder and clearing the caches again. I still have those same fugly eyes but with black dots now. In CAS I have EA eyes, in game they are the same mess.

I've had problems with horse eyes from the start (show right in CAS, black holes in game) but not with cats before now. Maybe it's just my graphics card - what else could bork the eyes in a game without any cc/mods?

Anyway, these are such cute kitty eyes, too bad I can't use them. Thanks for creating anyway!

Well I can tell you that the texture you are seeing on cat eyes is not mine, nor EA's. So honestly I have no idea what is going on there..

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 1:54 PM
Cute ♥_♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 2:55 PM
Thank you so much for making this. I hate the EAxis eyes. These will make the pets look so much better!
Page 1 of 3