Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grow

by Consort Posted 7th Nov 2012 at 5:03 AM - Updated 20th Sep 2013 at 1:11 AM by Consort

363 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 184 Feedback Posts, 178 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 15
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 5:18 AM
I must try this NOW. *Snags*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 5:29 AM
Wow, I love modders. Thank you. Sadly, I use teen preggo mods and won't be testing this version
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 5:44 AM
Are you freaking KIDDING me?! This is AWESOME!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 6:11 AM
Neat idea! But I'm too lazy to test mods, so I'll wait to download.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 6:30 AM
Wow, this is so cool! I've been waiting for this for too long to count and it's been a feature I was hoping would be implemented in at least Sims 4. I'll definitely try this out later on. Great job and thank you so much for your effort!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 6:32 AM
O.O OH... MY ...GOD
Did you just basically invent gradual Aging for the sims 3?!
This is Amazing. Extraordinary. Revolutionary.Extramazinnarilonate! (<Yes I just made up an adjective to describe it xD)
Even more reasons the sims 4 should feature gradual aging, if they are inept in doing so, they should hire you to see what real skills look like
Thank-you so much for this! Whether or not there a bugs when I try it, this is still incredible.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 6:33 AM
This is actually one of the most excellent mods in a while. You just won the whole internet.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 7:20 AM
This is so awesome!!!!!!!! *___*
Can you make this mod for toddlers as well?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 8:22 AM
Coolest. Mod. Ever.

Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 8:57 AM
I must wake up my entire house now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 9:00 AM
Trying this tomorrow,
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 9:14 AM
Oh and just as I was about to start up a family with kids! Lemme get started testing this piece of awesome :'D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 9:14 AM
wow..thank you very much for this mod. i have this in my game and this is great!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 9:37 AM
woww. definitely trying this one out. thank youu.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 10:32 AM
This mod is actually an amazing idea, but I'm quite prone to bugs and errors of all sorts and am currently already testing a mod, so I think it's best I wait.. but awesome idea! love it!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 10:35 AM
I think I'm gonna try to experiment with tuning to make it seamless from one growth stage to the next (this would mean setting maxAge a bit higher than 100 and minAge a bit lower than 0, by the look of it). My only concern is that the breast slider might go wonky in a weird way, where it might end up that it is bigger as a "final" teen than it is as a "beginner" young adult.

Might we be able to be given separate figures for minAge and maxAge settings for each of the parameters modified, instead of all-or-nothing for the entire age stage?

Also, any word on what exactly the teen pregnancy incompatibility is? Is it a lack of height slider compatibility with a pregnant morph or something, and might it be something that'd be fixed simply by having a non-default body model like Navetsea's?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 10:57 AM
genius and amazing mod but i'm still afraid of it ;P
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 11:55 AM
This is a really clever and amazing idea, nice one!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 12:38 PM
@JT`
Setting the kAge tuning to <0 or >100 is a bit of uncharted terrain, you have to try for your self. Sims will look funny in many ways if you overdo it, the bust slider being one among other problems. Changing the kAgeMin should have no effect on how the Sim looks at the end of the age span though.
I might consider adding more tunable variables in future releases

Teen Pregnancies
Babies will inherit physical features from their parents at the moment of birth. If parents are growing teens, their baby can inherit their momentary body height or bust values and keep them for life.
The mod does not detect those babies, so switching off the mod will not un-mutate them.
However, you get away with a lot if you also use the mod on the babies once they are children since it fixes at least the height slider (in standard settings).
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 12:56 PM
This is seriously too amazing....I can't test right now because my game is acting really screwy since the 1.42 patch. I wouldn't want to get those bugs mixed up with any this mod might produce. But once I've gotten it settled or Twallan has lol...I'll definitely help test this...It's truly phenomenal!!! Great Job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 1:03 PM
I will definitely try this out
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 1:30 PM
What'd happen to Teen sims made with height sliders? Would they be affected differently!! Thank you!! Your work is so original!!

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
Sockpuppet
#24 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 1:58 PM
Congratulations Consort, it is a awsome mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 2:17 PM
Very nice. I'm really glad you made this. I'll give a test run very soon. ^_^
Page 1 of 15