Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Renovate Pleasantview- Lakeside Lane

by Phaenoh Posted 23rd Jun 2013 at 11:36 AM - Updated 26th Aug 2020 at 9:10 PM by Phaenoh

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 12:57 PM
I don't know whether I've said that before (I'm almost sure I haven't, though), but I LOVED this makeover! :> In fact family pictures in YOUR houses encouraged me to recreate my version of the Masons, take the photos and 'hang' them on the walls in final round's house! Thank you for inspiration
Even though all those adorable pictures of your sims were removed from the house, it still looks great and I really like it's 'new' look And I'm very gald to see that my second favourite part of the house - laundry - is still there, unchanged <3
This house is very special and deserves to be loved by the players! :>

And thanks for mentioning me twice (!) in the post It's so nice of you ^^

/seplliggrammardrama off/
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 1:46 PM
Phaenoh, I loved this house in the contest and I still love it Thanks for the mentions too
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 11:39 PM
Aw, thanks guys! This was one of my favorite makeovers too! I loved all the ones I did a bunch, but its prolly a tie between this one and the next one. >.<
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 3:12 AM
I love this! Awesome job on the decorating such a homey yet simple feel to it. My favourite part has to be the kitchen, this is going in my game immediately :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 5:57 PM
the little girl's room is adorable, thank so much! <3
Banned
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 6:09 AM
OH! was the first word out of my mouth, and that was just from the thumbnail on the download page. It's really breathtaking. Your lots make The Sims 2 so much fun, thanks a lot Phae.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 4:42 AM
thanks a lot i really love it
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 1:56 PM
Love the house you've made, Phaenoh
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 2:50 PM
great look house really cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 1:20 AM
I could OMG you again, you deserve it, but instead... THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 3:54 PM
I have a question, how did you get those toys to sit on those chairs? Great job btw!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#13 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by run-from-shadows
I have a question, how did you get those toys to sit on those chairs? Great job btw!
Phaenoh will have used OMSPs to get the toys to sit on the chairs. They are listed in the custom content list, http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=317716

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KarenLorraine
Phaenoh will have used OMSPs to get the toys to sit on the chairs. They are listed in the custom content list, http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=317716

Thanks but it came up with that message " Attention! The creator of this download has not logged into MTS for some time. The items displayed here can thus be considered unsupported and you should use them at your own risk." so it's not going to work, but thanks anyway
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 10:35 PM
That message just means that the creator hasn't logged in in a while. It doesn't mean that the files are unavailable or that they are bad files. I use that set all the time and they are great.

However, the toys on the chairs was achieved with Rebecah's child chairs, who has logged in recently, so that point is kinda moot anyways. You can get her chairs here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=319762
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
That message just means that the creator hasn't logged in in a while. It doesn't mean that the files are unavailable or that they are bad files. I use that set all the time and they are great.

However, the toys on the chairs was achieved with Rebecah's child chairs, who has logged in recently, so that point is kinda moot anyways. You can get her chairs here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=319762

Thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 4:58 PM
Default Super Duper Hug Bug
This is a fun and great-looking makeover, but I believe the lot has the Super Duper Hug Bug. I used Clean Installer but when I loaded the lot, it had numerous options in the Social Interaction panel for the SDHB. It was the only thing I downloaded and I hadn't removed any Social Interaction hacks lately (I don't even have any). This might be worth looking into, especially to avoid spreading this bug to others' games.
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th May 2015 at 9:06 PM
the house is really cute , I love the decoration but it has a owned bug box, which can lead to neighborhood corruption
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 12:45 PM
waww I love it thnxx^^