Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ghost Hunter's Den

by Crowkeeper Posted 23rd Feb 2014 at 3:41 AM - Updated 1st Oct 2014 at 12:11 PM by Crowkeeper

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 6:36 AM
I've been lurking in CFF and I'm happy to see this uploaded. It's really a great little house with loads of atmosphere - great work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 11:25 AM
Amazing work! I love cc free small lots with unique build and lots of character. Many thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 12:35 PM
This is great! It would fit in with Midnight Hollow very well, and I love the general creepiness. I think you might have reversed the furnished and unfurnished prices, however.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 1:07 PM
I am glad you guys like my little house

Quote:
I think you might have reversed the furnished and unfurnished prices, however.

Thanks for telling me I will fix it right away.
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 2:32 PM
O my God, this is perfect!

Now the only thing I need, is to buy and install World adventures, Pets, Seasons, Supernatural, and Late night *sighs*. But don't worry - your house is worth of it (I'm serious).
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 12:03 AM
Glad to see this uploaded. Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 3:19 AM
what a nice looking house, but where can sim go for #2?
Forum Resident
#9 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AshenWolf
what a nice looking house, but where can sim go for #2?

I just noticed you are right! I guess the Sim living there needs to get the Steel Bladder reward right away.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 7:39 AM
Hi!
If you look on the floor plan of the first floor you can see a small room on the right and thats where the toilet is. Having toilet outside is what really poor people have in my country so I thought that it would look realistic there:P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 8:41 AM
I love this house! Creepy and cozy. If I may make a suggestion, though - Instead of putting the toilet outside, maybe put the sink out there? If possible, some sort of wash basin or rainwater barrel, perhaps?

This house really is great as it is, though. I love what you did with the space. Can't wait to see what you do next!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MythicMiss
I love this house! Creepy and cozy. If I may make a suggestion, though - Instead of putting the toilet outside, maybe put the sink out there? If possible, some sort of wash basin or rainwater barrel, perhaps?

This house really is great as it is, though. I love what you did with the space. Can't wait to see what you do next!

Hi!
Well, it would be more practical having the toilet inside of the house but I really like the latrine idea. Even my friend told me that it is ridiculous but I just couldnt bring myself to change it.

Feel free to change it to your liking and thanks for the kind comments
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 5:14 PM
I. Must. Have. This. House. I love it! My next ghostbuster is going to live here, either in Midnight Hollow or the world that came with Supernatural ( I had a brain hiccup and forgot what it was called). Thank you very much for sharing this great house.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 6:09 AM
Great atmosphere and a real cutie! Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 12:55 PM
Like't,thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 6:58 AM
Another house I love. Thanks again. You have a wonderful gift for creating unique themed homes.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 12:06 AM
Love your builds! I needed a few more houses for Cotes d'Aubannay. These will be perfect.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st May 2014 at 4:53 PM
very cool. at first glance i thought it was loaded with cc because you used everything in such interesting ways. i'm gonna have to work 'ghost hunter' into my legacy just so i can use this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 5:15 PM
I swapped the dog house out for some cat stuff, but my Sim and her cat say thank you regardless of that.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 9:35 PM
I absolutely love this house, thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 3:39 PM
Lovely and interesting :)