Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH + 35 Swishy Skirts with 4 Shoe Styles

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 5th Apr 2014 at 5:55 AM - Updated 6th Apr 2014 at 2:06 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 7:09 AM
They're up and I spotted them right away. Thanks so much for these everyday skirts that real woman would wear.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 1:50 PM
One one hand, yay! for more Everyday clothes that people would actually wear in everyday life. On the other, my Downloads folder groans when it sees your ID.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 2:29 PM
Love these! Thanks for the multiple shoe options as well.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 3:21 PM
Wonderful addition to my game, thank you.

I do have a question though. At the bottom of you post you list who made the shirts you used in your pictures. I went on a search to find some of the shirts I really liked, but after a few hours now, I've only found some. There's still a few that I haven't even found out who made those, let alone where I could find them, nor where I can find work by some of the people listed. Could you possibly list where the shirts used in the pictures can be found? Or if that's too much work, which I can imagine to be so, could you at least tell me where I can find the 2 shirts I want to find the most? Those would be the ones on the 2 ladies standing in the middle, behind the one on her knees, in the picture that shows the skirts with the ankle boots created from HP's boots.

Thanks again.

Avatar made from artwork by Kagaya
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pleun
Wonderful addition to my game, thank you.

I do have a question though. At the bottom of you post you list who made the shirts you used in your pictures. I went on a search to find some of the shirts I really liked, but after a few hours now, I've only found some

I added links to the shirts in the HP skirts pic. The wingtop shirt is a bit hard to find. Click the link, look for the pic of pants at the top of the page. Under the pic is a link that says "I have the downloads here" or some such. Click that and scroll down, you'll see the shirts.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 7:37 PM
Very cute! Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 11:36 AM
Extremely pretty! Thank you
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
I added links to the shirts in the HP skirts pic. The wingtop shirt is a bit hard to find. Click the link, look for the pic of pants at the top of the page. Under the pic is a link that says "I have the downloads here" or some such. Click that and scroll down, you'll see the shirts.

Found them! Thank you so much. And you added links to all the shirts... that's a lot of work, thank you for doing that!

Avatar made from artwork by Kagaya
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 5:12 PM
I love skirts and tops and can never find enough clothing suitable for other than summer seasons so thanks for this wonderful set.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 8:53 PM
These are great! I am so tired of the short plain maxis shirts. My sims are going to love these
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 12:04 AM
Sp pretty! I really love how casual and sensible all these combinations are. And the ankleboots are so neat!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 2:03 AM
The moment I realized that every one of the types of shoes I like best are included here, I had to have this. In addition, that you for citing where you got the other clothing pieces. I wanted to know, and seeing that you had that information in the description made me squee. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 11:44 PM
I really like these, Cat! Thank you for sharing your talent with us, as always!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 9:34 AM
Thank you very much!! Beautiful skirts!