Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nursery Furniture in LACK Colours

by Michelle Posted 23rd Jul 2014 at 5:10 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 3:26 PM
I love these! I don't know much about LACK but I am always a fan of bright turquoise/aqua things :)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 7:18 PM
Yes! I was hoping you'd do these at some point. My Sims are crazy about LACK... but their toddlers lacked options.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 12:43 AM
very nice
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 3:17 AM
I absolutely love you. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 10:23 PM
Awesome I could use a recolor
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 1:05 PM
The bedding for the crib is SO pretty. I love it. The bird motif that you created is fabulous, and the choice to keep the top part white on all recolors was brilliant.

These are so pretty, I have a feeling many of my old ones are going to get deleted, because I'm never going to use them xD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 12:37 AM
I always wanted a coordinated nursery. This is just great. Now O want my babies and toddlers to stay that way longer!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 10:35 AM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:57 AM
Thanks You
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Mar 2024 at 5:53 AM
I'm just downloading these wonderful recolours again after getting back into The Sims 2 - your Ikea Lack recolours are something I could never do without! I noticed that this set doesn't include the custom orange, purple and turquoise recolours - are they available somewhere else? If not, would you consider adding them to the set? I know it's an old set, but I'd love it if it were completed!