Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lily - The Living Doll

by Lunararc Posted 10th Aug 2014 at 4:42 AM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 7:38 AM
Oh my. You are a make pixel people genius!
Scholar
#3 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 10:09 AM
Wow! This is a treasure. I am impressed by this gorgeous creation.

I wish I could download it, but I am totally lost when it comes to downloading sims. Not sure what CC I need to download and what is included. Could you add some help for a dummy ?

Thanks in advance and congrats for this magnificent doll.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 11:02 AM
Thanks guys for your kind words

@Mehrlicht: Click on files tab (below screenshots) and then click on "Need help with downloading or installing content? Click this link!" if you don't know how to install a sim. To achieve her look in the first screenshot you need to download sliders and CC for basic version, cause they aren't included.

Knight Of The Moon
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:22 PM
Wow! You have such a great imagination! She's beautiful :lovestruc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:46 PM
Lunararc, a big Thank you for your help. Now I'll have your amazing doll in the game.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 7:23 PM
OMG they are so cute! :lovestruc I especially love the Shilly version, I just want to take her home and play with her. Great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 2:13 AM
now im gonna have nightmares, thanks LOL
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 9:03 AM
Oh lawd that's disturbing. Great work! :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 10:49 AM
How Cute, yet slightly scary at the same time. Thanks<3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 8:43 PM
Incredible; she looks like a little porcelain doll! A gothic porcelain doll, possibly with a knife tucked away in her petticoats, but a doll, just the same! Adorable! :lovestruc
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 9:50 PM
I'm with murfee on this. And as it was mentioned in CFF, she's wonderful - and creepy Great work, seriously
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 3:07 AM Last edited by Lunararc : 12th Aug 2014 at 10:07 PM.
You're welcome, thanks guys

@murfee : I totally agree with you. That's why I posted this screenshot at CFB before uploading her

https://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/img/...50511-creep.jpg

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 2:19 PM
They are so cute *--*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 2:24 PM
Sicily <3
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 4:39 PM
LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOVE IT. Gosh i can't get over how cute this is. But.....If only we could turn a toddler into this would be fantabulous :D
Pretty please it would be marvelous to have a tiny doll instead of a huge sized one
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 5:12 PM
I'm not sure I like this so much it looks way too much like Emily * Porcelain Doll Child that kamikitten did. same hair mesh and bow, same apperence, same theme, just a different game.
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 10:06 PM Last edited by Lunararc : 12th Aug 2014 at 10:31 PM.
@Sweetlithium: My doll's face looks totally different and I gave Kami credits for lily's styling.

Knight Of The Moon
Field Researcher
#19 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
You're welcome, thanks guys

@murfee : I totally agree with you. That's why I posted this screenshot at CFB before uploading her

https://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/img/...50511-creep.jpg

Getting a 404 when I click that link. Might download her later though to have something creepy running around in Alpine County when I have the Scumthorpe-Whateley twins and Eva move there.

Edit: If I were to age her down to a child or teen would she break or does the CC she was created with (not necessarily the hair and cloths but the rest of it) support those age groups? Or for that matter gender swapping her? Now I'm thinking if it's possible my version of Alpine County could use a whole family of Lilly's.
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 10:43 PM
@proxiehunter: The link above was a screenshot that I took for her before. I didn't try to age her down, but you will need to find another CC to fit her new age or gender swapping

Knight Of The Moon
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 11:23 PM
@proxiehunter: The link above was a screenshot that I took for her before. I didn't try to age her down, but you will need to find another CC to fit her new age or gender swapping

Right, but is that just for the CC clothing and accessories for the different versions of her or is the skin and/or some of the sliders that make her look doll like incompatible with different age groups/gender,
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by proxiehunter
Right, but is that just for the CC clothing and accessories for the different versions of her or is the skin and/or some of the sliders that make her look doll like incompatible with different age groups/gender,

All sliders and skin tone are responsible for giving her this doll look, they are available for all ages/both gender.

Knight Of The Moon
Field Researcher
#23 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 3:08 AM Last edited by proxiehunter : 13th Aug 2014 at 5:32 AM.
If anyone is interested in what I did regarding my doll family idea I've expanded, based solely on gender or age swapping clones of Lilly Classic, to a four member family. Not planning to upload them just something to provide ideas for anyone else who might want to try it.

In addition to Lilly Classic we have her husband Willy:

Adorable young Jilly:

And rebellious teenage daughter Emily (edit: Forgot there already was a Mily) who's tired of all this cutesy doll crap she's has to put up with all her life:

Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 4:26 AM
@proxiehunter: OMG they look pretty especially the guy, I don't mind if you want to make a sim based on lily (Make sure they look different) and upload him/her on MTS. You have all my support

Knight Of The Moon
Field Researcher
#25 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 5:32 AM
@proxiehunter: OMG they look pretty especially the guy, I don't mind if you want to make a sim based on lily (Make sure they look different) and upload him/her on MTS. You have all my support

Then I'd have to remember where I got the cloths hair and makeup.
Page 1 of 2