Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set Age Cheat - Set Sims and Neighbors to Any Age! [Updated for Toddlers]

by TwistedMexi Posted 20th Sep 2014 at 2:17 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2017 at 5:37 AM by TwistedMexi

179 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 89 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Deceased
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 2:33 AM
Should be quite handy, thanks!
Scholar
#3 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 2:40 AM
What happens to the command "tm.setage <age> <sim mame>" when there is more than one sim with the same name?
I'm assuming that's possible because it has been in previous games, I only played Sims 4 for a few days and got bored...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by squall117
What happens to the command "tm.setage <age> <sim mame>" when there is more than one sim with the same name?
I'm assuming that's possible because it has been in previous games, I only played Sims 4 for a few days and got bored...

Not sure, I'll test that out if I get a chance. It should only work on sims that are actively loaded, so you could send one away if it's an issue.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 4:16 AM
Well i have no effect. didnt unzip the file or anything.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by qmustdie
Well i have no effect. didnt unzip the file or anything.

Make sure script mods are enabled in your game options > other tab. Then restart the game.

Also make sure you're on the latest patch. You can do this by right-clicking the sims 4 in Origin and selecting Check for Updates.
Script Mods did not function until the newest patch due to a bug.
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 5:48 AM
Hello, this mod seems very useful but it doesn't seem to work.

I have script mods enabled.
when i launch it even shows that its working like the other mods i have but aren't scripted.

I type
tm.setage teen (on active household)
and nothing seems to happen not even a notification on the cheat bar..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hyperbolic
Hello, this mod seems very useful but it doesn't seem to work.

I have script mods enabled.
when i launch it even shows that its working like the other mods i have but aren't scripted.

I type
tm.setage teen (on active household)
and nothing seems to happen not even a notification on the cheat bar..

Check your game in origin, you most likely are not on the newest patch (Origin is supposed to update automatically but sometimes doesn't)
Open Origin, right-click sims 4 and select Check for Updates.

The versions prior to the latest patch are bugged and show script mods, but do not actually load them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 7:45 AM
thank you for this mod
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 8:16 AM
Thanks, just what I needed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 11:41 AM
Thanks, it works perfectly.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 12:13 PM
Hello, I wonder if this mod also applies to young adult convert. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 12:39 PM
Great Mod!! Thank you. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 4:46 PM
That's awesome, Thank you! By the way, is it possible to make a cheat that can stop sims from aging at all?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 5:50 PM
Thank author again cause this mod be usefull !!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AllenWalkerHU
That's awesome, Thank you! By the way, is it possible to make a cheat that can stop sims from aging at all?

Don't need a mod for that, there's an option in the gameplay options to turn that off
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pilarnikita
Hello, I wonder if this mod also applies to young adult convert. Thank you

Yep, "young_adult"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 7:07 PM
While I do find it useful, personally I just use cas.fulleditmode so I can change the age for individual sims
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 8:17 PM
This is far the best mod ever! Thank you really much. This mod is the best. Now i can have the best of both worlds? Child and adult ^^
Just a think: I noticed when i trigger the ages back and forth, my clothes become pretty much randomized. Does anybody know some way to keep the clothes? Maybe a way to save clothes for the future? I have tried to create a second casual outfit, but that didn´t do. Any ideas?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jack2727
While I do find it useful, personally I just use cas.fulleditmode so I can change the age for individual sims

The problem with that is it clears your reward traits and according to some, it gives sims a "weird" face when they go back to young adult.
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TwistedMexi
Don't need a mod for that, there's an option in the gameplay options to turn that off

Then I'm officially blind because I didn't see it anywhere, but I was looking for it everywhere. (<=It seems that this smiley only works when something is written after it, like this one note. Or it's just me...)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AllenWalkerHU
Then I'm officially blind because I didn't see it anywhere, but I was looking for it everywhere. (<=It seems that this smiley only works when something is written after it, like this one note. Or it's just me...)

Options (3 dots in top right) Game Options > Gameplay Tab, Auto-age Played Sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 1:25 AM
You R AWESOME! Please let me hire U 4 tutoring! haha Thnx so much 4 sharing 2 us dummies!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 7:12 AM
Hey TM can u make some mods change gender to sim ? :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 7:40 AM
Thank you so much. Your mods are not complicated to install or use, unlike some modifiers on this website and around the international Sims community.
Page 1 of 8