Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mermaid Tail for children and toddlers

by JuBa_0oº Posted 3rd Jan 2015 at 10:51 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2015 at 12:36 PM by JuBa_0oº

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 12:21 AM
I might use them later, thanks! (weird nobody's posting)
Banned
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 8:13 AM
Finally, we can fill the gap in storylines.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 12:57 PM
Thanks for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 4:57 PM
OMG! Thanks so much!! I have so long waited for this!! My Photostory can go on!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 10:04 PM
Oh. My. God. I've been looking for something like this for ages. Thank you so much, my god thank you.
Banned
#7 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 8:24 AM
I woyld question why the female tail is available on male sims. Could you fix that? It seems wrong. Also, could you link other CC used in the pictures in the description?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
I woyld question why the female tail is available on male sims. Could you fix that? It seems wrong. Also, could you link other CC used in the pictures in the description?

Hello Aaron 4Ever, well I took the female mermaid tail for this age conversion because female and male kids/toddlers have a similar physical appearances in the game, so I didn´t think I should make one for each gender. I could´ve taken the male tail as a base and it would be even more appropriate (cause the design is more simple), but the female tail seemed more delicate and thin and, well for me it was a better choice for a small growing infant (I know you and many might disagree). What I mean is that most little boys don´t have beards until a further age, and in my head my toddler/child male sims will start losing all that feminine traits in their tail when they get to teenagers, when they actually start looking "manly"
But I understand your point, hm I really don´t know if I´ll waste more time in this project cause i´ve been working on it for quite some time :-/ but maybe someone else can modify my mesh and make it similar to the adult male version for you, its easier than converting it all over again believe me :-P
And sure, I´ll post a link to the hairs and skin xD

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
"Everything has a season Alice. A flower blooms and fades away. Memories too, have a useful life."
My Simblr and all my creations at SimMist
Banned
#9 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 7:28 PM
Oh yeah, the posepack, link that too. (Sorry I'm overwhelming you)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
Oh yeah, the posepack, link that too. (Sorry I'm overwhelming you)

It´s ok,
In the pictures where the toddler is by herself, I used Traelia´s baby pose pack - http://traelia.blogspot.com.tr/2012...dler-poses.html
The rest is mine and they are not for public download

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
"Everything has a season Alice. A flower blooms and fades away. Memories too, have a useful life."
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 10:03 PM
Wonderful ty!! Should have been in game already.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 9:47 PM
This is such an amazing creation! I was waiting for someone to make this for AGES!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 3:17 PM
Mermaid kids, yesh!
No words enough to express my gratitude, but I hope you'll accept simple words of thank youuuu!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 2:27 PM
Absolutely lovely now my Chinese mermaid family will be complete (ok there's no parents but still)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 12:21 AM
Oh, I've been looking for something like this, even if it's "clothing", lol. :D

Downloading now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 3:42 AM
please make for all ages
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 7:46 PM Last edited by Rhayvhen72 : 28th Jan 2015 at 7:47 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
A thanks and a query :D
Wonderful creation!! Would it be possible for you to link where you got those awesome ears pictured? Creating an all mermaid family and this is going to make it complete, Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 12:29 AM
Lovely n.n
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 12:53 AM
TYSM! ♥♥♥ i struggled to do this myself but i gave up lol :p
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rhayvhen72
Wonderful creation!! Would it be possible for you to link where you got those awesome ears pictured? Creating an all mermaid family and this is going to make it complete, Thanks again!

hey Rhayvhen, thank youuu these are just normal ears modified with the help of an ear slider (CmarNYC has one of these sliders: http://modthesims.info/d/374167)
And thanks the rest of you for the comments! <3

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
Banned
#21 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pokemonfanserena101
please make for all ages

From Teen+, you don't need a mod for the clothing. Do you want it unlocked, because someone released a few mods before becoming an unperson.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 10:46 PM
Thank you so much! This is so needed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 7:40 PM
It hard to find how to download and all. Thanks afterall
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 9:45 AM
so cool!!!! I have shared this with my friends on the sims 3 website for you. Many of us LOVE the mermaids. Thanks so much! You are very special. :o)
SanguineWolf (Linda Lee)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 9:15 AM
I love the detail you put in! Maybe when EA will release toddlers,you should make tails for the toddlers there too! (I'd be the first one who would download it) :)
Page 1 of 2