Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 1:34 AM Last edited by CoolCandy3001 : 9th Apr 2015 at 1:50 AM. Reason: More info
Default GTW; Photography glitch; blank polaroids?
So I've been loving the photography in TS4 GTW but I keep getting blank polaroids even when it says "Outstanding!" and I don't have any broken mods or cc, I was wondering if anyone else has it, and knows how to fix it?

Unless on landscape & large, it doesn't work. Anything else, portrait or landscape it just comes up black >.<
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 1:26 PM
Have you taken out all Mods and CC and then tested the game?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Have you taken out all Mods and CC and then tested the game?

Yeah I have and for some reason it still does it :/ I thought maybe it's to do with building skill but even after my sim maxed her skill it still happens.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 9:58 PM
I would really like some help on this I can't open a photography studio like this :/
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 11:16 PM
Small possibility but just came to my mind; may be your sim's camera's flash is turned off and the small photos you take in a dark interior end up looking pitch black.

Sul Sul! Hooba Noobie?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by veronica55
Small possibility but just came to my mind; may be your sim's camera's flash is turned off and the small photos you take in a dark interior end up looking pitch black.

Tried with and without flash, dark rooms, light rooms, outside, anywhere it still happens I'm out of ideas now. S:
Scholar
#7 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 12:44 AM
It appears there was a fix in the latest patch that fixes a problem with Photos being too dark. Have a read here...
http://help.ea.com/ca/article/the-sims-4-updates/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 7:43 PM
It was caused by chaning my UIScale. Thought I'd share for anyone who may come across this problem at a later date.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 12:49 AM
I posted in the relevant thread in the EA bug reports (Answer HQ).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.