Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classic Trench for Teens

by Spoonsthings Posted 15th Feb 2016 at 10:46 PM - Updated 16th Feb 2016 at 3:42 PM by Spoonsthings : Add credit to Anubis's teen conversion tutorial

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 1:00 PM
Awesome. Thanks.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 4:45 PM
Wonderful conversion & a much needed addition to our Teens wardrobes!!! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 8:49 AM
May i ask where you found those beautiful heels?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShadowPuppet17
May i ask where you found those beautiful heels?

Hello! Those are by JoshQ over at Lover's Lab. The site as a whole tends to focus on adult/NSFW content, but those shoes specifically are pretty close to G-rated (though I certainly would never wear them in real life!)

I'll warn you, they are one of those meshes that alters the height of your sim when she (or he? if anyone has done a conversion) wears them, and if you're using a pose like I am in that screenshot, the shoes will instead clip through the floor. Otherwise, I have seen no issues in game, and I really do recommend them.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 6:17 AM
Default i found them
Quote: Originally posted by Spoonsthings
Hello! Those are by JoshQ over at Lover's Lab. The site as a whole tends to focus on adult/NSFW content, but those shoes specifically are pretty close to G-rated (though I certainly would never wear them in real life!)

I'll warn you, they are one of those meshes that alters the height of your sim when she (or he? if anyone has done a conversion) wears them, and if you're using a pose like I am in that screenshot, the shoes will instead clip through the floor. Otherwise, I have seen no issues in game, and I really do recommend them.

thanks for responding it turns out i found them right after asking! I don't use poses really so they look wonderful on my sims! agian thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 3:17 PM
How cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 4:14 PM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Apr 2016 at 9:29 PM
This is like the most popular Sims 3 item on the entire site!

It's a good trench, but I don't get it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 5:00 PM
This looks really nice!
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Apr 2016 at 2:22 PM
good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd May 2016 at 9:08 AM
That is, what my teengirls like! Much thanks!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 11:32 PM
Is Seasons required for this download?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by caccigirl
Is Seasons required for this download?

Only if you want it to show up for outerwear (as you can't have an outerwear category without having Seasons). For everyday and formal, it is completely base-game-compatible.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 2:57 AM
This one is also a welcome addition!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 2:28 PM
I've been looking everywhere for something like this! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Oct 2019 at 8:03 AM
Thank you! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Feb 2023 at 4:15 PM
Very nice! And useful. Teens do not have much nice clothes for Outdoor. Thank you!