Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Minalto Guesthouse

by hazelnutter100 Posted 31st May 2016 at 10:52 PM - Updated 1st Jun 2016 at 4:26 PM by hazelnutter100 : Replaced house file

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 7:00 AM
I like it very much! not only pretty but well-thought-out, coherent, radiates harmony, staying in-character in every details (if we can say "in-character" at all about a building) :) and charming job with the live mode sims on the pictures!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 8:39 AM
Thank you for uploading your lovely lot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 3:22 PM
This reminds me so much of the row houses in England and Scotland! It's making me nostalgic. I have a request: could you upload Min Alto so I can put her in the house? That would be awesome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 4:22 PM Last edited by hazelnutter100 : 1st Jun 2016 at 6:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Floraflora2
I like it very much! not only pretty but well-thought-out, coherent, radiates harmony, staying in-character in every details (if we can say "in-character" at all about a building) and charming job with the live mode sims on the pictures!

Quote: Originally posted by Vincent T.
Thank you for uploading your lovely lot!

Thanks *blush*. I'm glad you both like it . Vincent, are you going to upload your amazing theatre?

Quote: Originally posted by HallyM
This reminds me so much of the row houses in England and Scotland! It's making me nostalgic. I have a request: could you upload Min Alto so I can put her in the house? That would be awesome!

Thanks . Min's not quite finished - she only has those two outfits at the moment and half a personality - but when she is, I'll try uploading her.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hazelnutter100
Thanks *blush*. I'm glad you both like it . Vincent, are you going to upload your amazing theatre?

No, probably not. It is not on a flat lot, so placing it anywhere will be almost impossible :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 9:45 PM
Yeah, I'd noticed it wasn't even slightly flat
It reminded me quite a lot of the Minack Theatre (not a million miles from Scilly).
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hazelnutter100
Min's not quite finished - she only has those two outfits at the moment and half a personality - but when she is, I'll try uploading her.

Thanks! Sorry if it's a pain, but I loved the story you wrote about her and feel like the lot would not be quite the same without her! lol