Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male Urinal

by Menaceman44 Posted 14th Aug 2016 at 10:25 PM - Updated 26th May 2022 at 10:26 PM by Menaceman44 : Updated code.

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 51 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 10:40 PM
You're taking the p£*$!!! Lovely stuff, MM. I'm going to enjoy giving the "Mens Room" its most manliest of features. Cheers.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 12:21 AM
Nice
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 1:16 AM
This is amazing! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 2:04 AM
The description says only males can use it, but with the gender update, shouldn't it just be enabled for any sims who can pee standing up? Unless it's already like that and I'm just misreading it.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KikiAgent15
The description says only males can use it, but with the gender update, shouldn't it just be enabled for any sims who can pee standing up? Unless it's already like that and I'm just misreading it.

Girls can't use that I hope not XD
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 2:37 AM
Thank u for doing this. I think this one is more logical than JulieJs '. But why an urinal cannot be flushed? Thats no reason. Cause an urinal still needs flushing to keep clean and avoid smelling.
Instructor
#8 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KikiAgent15

It's better female can't use it! No, I mean for a normal man, who wants to see a female standing beside him and using the urinal with him together... thats susks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 3:23 AM
nice
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 3:35 AM
YES proper male bathrooms. Thanks sm!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 3:47 AM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 3:51 AM
Na entlich, vielen vielen Dank.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 5:47 AM
Nah need to make it gender equal. There are cups for women you know, so they can pee standing up now. Get with the times man!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 8:16 AM
Great work! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 8:17 AM
Does this object work for any sim that can pee standing up or just male sims who can pee standing up?
Mad Poster
#16 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 9:45 AM
So, you've limited it to males instead of all Sims who can pee standing up?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 12:28 PM
Thank you! Much needed for my community lots!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 2:33 PM
I'm so glad to see these, the male gender has had to leave the seat up far too long!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 4:50 PM
To everyone asking about the ability for females to use this urinal: Wow! Sorry for the misunderstanding about female use when they are created to be allowed to pee standing up. This should NOT stop female Sims from using it IF they have been set in CAS to be able to pee standing up.
All I did was remove the option for sitting down, so if your particular Sims can pee standing up then they should be able to use this also. I do not play my game with any female Sims set to pee standing up and so it did not occur to me to mention this. I apologise if this makes me seem insensitive.
I'll update the first post with this info to prevent any further confusion/offense.

@parkjoonho I did say in the description that flushing was removed because Sims would stick their hands through the wall. It won't get dirty though because I set the cleanliness decrease after each use to zero. If it IS getting dirty in your game then I will have to take a look at why that is happening.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 9:29 PM
YAY! Thank you for getting this converted and sharing it with us! I can't wait to get it in my game. You rock! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 11:26 PM
It's about time male sims had a proper urinal :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 10:36 PM
fantastic! thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 8:57 PM
Great Job :)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Aug 2016 at 7:01 PM
Thanks for making this. Those who can stand while urinating, using natural or artificial equipment, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 1:37 AM
so cool!
Page 1 of 4