Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Start with Dignity! [no cc]

by kanzen Posted 26th Aug 2016 at 9:09 AM - Updated 1st Sep 2016 at 9:43 AM by kanzen
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 9:43 AM
How lovely and for such a price. I've got Angela Pleasant graduating from college right now and want to move some of these other forever kids into adulthood. A perfect roommate house. I love the decorative door.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 3:55 AM
lovely!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 7:58 PM
This is very nice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 9:29 AM
A very lovely house and I wouldn't mind moving in some sims because it's perfect for them! However, I can't. I don't know if I just improperly installed the Sim2Pack Cleaner incorrectly or what. I've uninstalled both parties numerous times and still not showing up. This makes me sad too. It was "the one" for those sims I pictured. Help will be appreciated greatly!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShadowDhampire3
A very lovely house and I wouldn't mind moving in some sims because it's perfect for them! However, I can't. I don't know if I just improperly installed the Sim2Pack Cleaner incorrectly or what. I've uninstalled both parties numerous times and still not showing up. This makes me sad too. It was "the one" for those sims I pictured. Help will be appreciated greatly!

Have you checked going back through your houses bin?
Normally, you'd think since it's a new downloaded lot, it should show up first. However, sometimes downloads appear at the back.

What version of the sims are you using? Origin's Ultimate Collection or the original CD/DVDs?
Origin's Ultimate Collection doesn't include bodyshop and sims2pack installer so usually, we'd tell people to use Clean Installer.
But if you're using the original CD/DVDs you don't need Clean Installer and you should be able to just double click the file and it should install on it's own.

If all else fails, reinstall your Clean Installer with the latest version here Make sure you have .NET 2.0 framework as well.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th May 2017 at 6:47 PM
Thank you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 9:50 PM
One of my favorite starters of all time. Thank you so much for making it both attractive and highly playable. The family living in my copy has nearly finished raising 3 children, and they were never ridiculously cramped, which is saying a lot for a starter.