Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Roses and Castles - A Canal Narrowboat

by hazelnutter100 Posted 29th Aug 2016 at 2:09 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 7:02 AM
This is really a cute boat - and I definitely must have it. I really adore the fine patterns of the flower pots etc. and the lovely details. Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 3:23 PM
I used to live in the Midlands, and I LOVED the narrowboats! Thanks so much! I bought a couple of things with the canal painting style at the Black Country Museum, like a tea pot and a candlestick. I'm impressed with your ingenuity in replicating it in the Sims!

I might try to jam that little authentic-looking wood-burning stove fireplace from Aurora Skies onboard somewhere; one thing I loved about the narrowboats was their little smokestacks...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 2:07 AM
It's beautiful ;) Thanks for sharing !
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 6:05 PM
This looks gorgeous <3 Thank you for sharing! <3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 7:36 PM
So cute! I love it!
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Dec 2016 at 3:23 AM
How did you make a boat house in a non Island-paradiso map ? I am getting confused
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Mar 2017 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lunacie
How did you make a boat house in a non Island-paradiso map ? I am getting confused

I did make it in Isla Paradiso, in fact, but moved it to Riverview to take the screenshots. (I built a port at the edge of town and placed the boat there.)