Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Occult Life State: Succubus

by batman101 Posted 7th Oct 2016 at 3:20 AM - Updated 30th Jan 2018 at 1:43 AM by batman101

250 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 189 Feedback Posts, 60 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 11
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 5:53 AM
Very imaginative and interesting. A nice addition to the gameplay and interactions . I'll enjoy trying this out. I have the ideal female sim in mind to take on this role. I'll give her some extra special attention in Cas to have her look the part once she's been "changed."
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 6:52 AM
Very interesting! Can't wait to test it out!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 7:41 AM
Is this like a full-on gameplay mod?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 9:01 AM
I actually would want my succubus to get pregnant. Do you think you could make a version of the mod that turns pregnancy back on?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 1:39 PM
Wow! Pretty awesome!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 3:25 PM
Wow so creative! Maybe you can do one for faeries or "mermaid" (we have fake skirts that look like mermaids tails already without feet) or siren now that we will have karaoke with City Living! Great implementation too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 6:14 PM
Can't find the mirror
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 7:00 PM
This is so awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 9:40 PM
superbe dommage qu'il n'y pas de texte en Français , merci beaucoup
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 1:04 AM
Very nice. Question, do you plan to make a male version of this? A male Succubus is called an Incubus if you don't know.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 1:43 AM
Wow! Pretty cool!
Will a succubus increase her life after draining other to death?
And is it possible to make this mod fully localizationable?
Also, an Incubus version sounds good, if you are interested in.
Thanks for this awesome work! :D
Field Researcher
#13 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Is this like a full-on gameplay mod?

Just read the description and it tells you exactly what it does.
Scholar
#14 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 8:48 AM
This is a cool idea - I was wondering how the drain life force interaction works - it would be cool if the drain life force happened when the sims was woohooing.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 9:55 AM Last edited by demonhunter352 : 8th Oct 2016 at 10:23 AM.
I can't seem to get the succubus interactions to appear post-transformation. Is there a relationship value requirement, or is there a game pack/expansion that I need but don't have? Never mind, I am noob who didn't realise script mods had to be enabled separately *facepalm*

Might I recommend including alternate means of feeding when the Succubus Sim can't find/doesn't have time to find a victim?
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 10:16 AM
Interesting mod.. Male version in myths would be called incubus. That would be an interesting addition.
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 11:42 AM
No text appear
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 12:04 PM Last edited by DarDev : 8th Oct 2016 at 1:28 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by baudoin
superbe dommage qu'il n'y pas de texte en Français , merci beaucoup

Justement ce que je me disais
Je m'en occupe tout de suite et je transmets à l'auteur du mod

----- EDIT --------
La traduction est faite, et les STBL sont postés ici à l'attention de Batman101 et ceux qui voudraient inclure eux-même les les traductions dans le mod.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Succubus_FR_STBL.zip (1.1 KB, 98 downloads)
Description: French STBL translation for Batman101 Succubus mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 6:26 PM Last edited by DarDev : 8th Oct 2016 at 7:36 PM.
It a trait mod, so does the other NPC sims can be succubus too ?
And if they could, they have the same possibility to drain energy and life from other sims, include played one ?

And as Apsalar says, it will be better if the drain life force action was woohooing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 7:11 PM
This sounds like fun! Thanks! Perhaps this mod could be tweaked to create a vampire mod. Pickypikachu has Vampire teeth. Using the "kiss neck" animation.
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 7:49 PM
Default Please
Help me please, tell me what I'm doing wrong. I look in buy mode an the Lilith's Gaze mirror ain't there so what do I do?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bella123nubian
Help me please, tell me what I'm doing wrong. I look in buy mode an the Lilith's Gaze mirror ain't there so what do I do?

Hiya Bella hmm I not sure why the mirror is not showing up for you. If you haven't try extracting the file you downloaded either with the programs WinRAR or 7-zip. Once extracted you should have two files "MTS Rccthoj Occult Succubus.package" and "MTS Rccthoj Occult Succubus.ts4script". Put those two files into your mod folder and make sure to enable script mod in your game. Sorry that's I could think of I hope this helps.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lbaill
This sounds like fun! Thanks! Perhaps this mod could be tweaked to create a vampire mod. Pickypikachu has Vampire teeth. Using the "kiss neck" animation.

Tee Hee are you a vampire too becuase you just read my mind. I have started working on a vampire life state but there's still some stuff I like to finish up on this mod aka making a Incubus and changing some stuff around.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarDev
Justement ce que je me disais
Je m'en occupe tout de suite et je transmets à l'auteur du mod

----- EDIT --------
La traduction est faite, et les STBL sont postés ici à l'attention de Batman101 et ceux qui voudraient inclure eux-même les les traductions dans le mod.

Thank you for the translation. I hope it's okay to add this into the mod once I'm finish making the Incubus.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarDev
It a trait mod, so does the other NPC sims can be succubus too ?
And if they could, they have the same possibility to drain energy and life from other sims, include played one ?

And as Apsalar says, it will be better if the drain life force action was woohooing

It's a hidden trait so the only way to get the trait is by using the mirror, so there wont be any random sim npc with it.
Page 1 of 11