Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mellow Yellow - Revised

by ekrubynaffit Posted 18th Oct 2016 at 5:15 AM - Updated 30th Sep 2020 at 4:05 AM by ekrubynaffit

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 6:38 AM
Thanks so much....I eagerly wait for new houses, and this one is quite nice.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 7:00 AM
Thankyou olyoldone, have other fixer uppers coming along soon to, watch this space!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 8:36 AM
This is a very nicely designed home. I keep looking at little details thinking, "oooh, I could do that in my own houses!" and "I love what they did there!" The play fort is awesome, and I love in the before and after pics how much the architectural deco pieces just seem to pull the whole thing together. Lovely, thanks for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 9:33 AM
Stunning home Tiff, I love the kitchen!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 12:09 AM
@ekrubynaffit The links to the nengi tulips is broken please can you fix it. Great house BTW

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
@ekrubynaffit The links to the nengi tulips is broken please can you fix it. Great house BTW

All Fixed

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#8 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 8:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
All Fixed
Thank you

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th May 2017 at 3:55 PM
Thank you