Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Dolpenshire's Winter Palace (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 20th Nov 2016 at 2:10 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 6:10 PM by pancake101

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 6:48 PM
You've become the real Master of the Magnificent. Your creations need to be downloaded to be able to properly study them. I'm going to enjoy wandering around this one.

Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Collector
You've become the real Master of the Magnificent. Your creations need to be downloaded to be able to properly study them. I'm going to enjoy wandering around this one.

Thanks

Wow thank you so much! I love pushing myself to create the highest quality works I can and am so happy others get to enjoy them
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 10:13 PM
This is fantastic! I love the white and blue color scheme so much. Thank you so much for sharing! My royal family will really appreciate this <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Nov 2016 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by landerlady12
This is fantastic! I love the white and blue color scheme so much. Thank you so much for sharing! My royal family will really appreciate this <3

Of course! I'm happy you enjoy it! Have fun exploring me don't get lost!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 11:24 PM
Very nice work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 2:53 AM
It looks very regal I love it. Thanks for sharing. ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 10:51 PM
OMG.I really couldn't believe my Eyes when I saw your "Masterpiece"! :-) It's really unbelieveable "GREAT! :-)
So I give you five Stars *****
Keep up the brilliant Work! :-)
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wole6449
OMG.I really couldn't believe my Eyes when I saw your "Masterpiece"! :-) It's really unbelieveable "GREAT! :-)
So I give you five Stars *****
Keep up the brilliant Work! :-)

Thanks! It was a really fun build! Hope you enjoy it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 4:20 PM
It is magnificent and absolutely wonderful. I only have one small reservation, in Winter you usually want warm rich colors that contrast with the bleakness outside (like red and green ) not pale colors. I'll probably use it for something else rather than the Winter holiday . I will enjo his wonderfull palace though.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sebben90
It is magnificent and absolutely wonderful. I only have one small reservation, in Winter you usually want warm rich colors that contrast with the bleakness outside (like red and green ) not pale colors. I'll probably use it for something else rather than the Winter holiday . I will enjo his wonderfull palace though.

Perfectly understandable. Actually the color scheme of this building is more based on buildings I've been to when traveling. Surprisingly I see a lot of blue and white colors in those buildings based in the north I enjoy it more than bright colors
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 12:56 AM
HOLY SH... THIS IS HUGE PROJECT, damn very impresive, thanks a lot for your hard work,
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tony_Prince
HOLY SH... THIS IS HUGE PROJECT, damn very impresive, thanks a lot for your hard work,

No problem! Hope you enjoy it!