Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS4 Torture & Chaos V 1.3

by Dramatic-Gamer Posted 2nd Dec 2016 at 9:05 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2017 at 9:10 AM by Dramatic-Gamer : Updates

241 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 150 Feedback Posts, 90 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 10
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 9:26 PM
Awesome. I Am Killing Everyone!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mevi
Awesome. I Am Killing Everyone!

Enjoy :lovestruc

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .
I used to bite .. but i don't do that anymore . Have fun! :)

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 9:51 PM
Ded for enemy !!!!.
Amazing mod.
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 10:49 PM
How to know which one of the spell are what they are? Like how to know which one is the pee spell or which one ise the fire kiss one?
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
Ded for enemy !!!!.
Amazing mod.

Thank You :D, Enjoy

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .

Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pugaless7
How to know which one of the spell are what they are? Like how to know which one is the pee spell or which one ise the fire kiss one?

When You click on the book You get a list of interactions to choose from & each interaction is named according to what it does.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 11:33 PM
I saw the trailer and all I can say is "Wowwwwww!"
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bdhoskins21
I saw the trailer and all I can say is "Wowwwwww!"

Thank You, I'm glad You enjoyed it :lovestruc

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 1:03 AM
That video was really funny. Loved the music too! This might actually bring back the fun of being a witch or wizard? Almost like getting magic back in the game! Great mod. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 1:10 AM
oh man!! I just had a Sim who was in level 10 of Thief career and she was "The Boss". I had her going around killing sims but I had to cheat it and "pretend" that she was the one who actually did it. Unfortunately I lost that family and and to reinstall my game. The Sim i'm playing now doesn't fit for this mod but maybe he will find a wife that does... haha!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 1:54 AM
Wow I can't wait to try this mod out. Now my insane sim can go on a real killing spree. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 1:58 AM
your mod always cool. I hope you can make The Sims 3 Violence And Aggression with sims 4 version :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 5:00 AM
omg i forgot about this mod a while back i tried it i'm glad to see its been updated so much and i'm definently trying it again now :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 5:43 AM
omg can't wait to play with this!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 8:25 AM
Thank You all for the amazing comments, I hope You enjoy the mod :lovestruc

Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 9:59 AM
thank you Thank You, THANK YOU I love you so much I've been waiting for sth like that you're my personal hero
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 10:41 AM
Can't wait to try this out - Thank you for making this and sharing
Instructor
#19 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 10:53 AM
ok I have 2questions: if my sim have to read it? he seems read it 24 hours already and cannot be done I dunno if he's such slowpoke or what? 2nd question is about translation it seems some options are in language which isn't even english and I am lost a bit maybe just trying them will make solution hehehe
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 11:08 AM Last edited by rorsdors : 3rd Dec 2016 at 11:21 AM.
This is so wrong it's right!! LOL; Just have to try it out, thanks for the great share.
Great video. :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 11:21 AM
Great to see this but too bad its not like you're able to hit someone with a hammer or stab them with a knife like in TS3 mods of the same type. Hoping to see more mods/additions like this.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 11:25 AM
I have a little problem with the mod:
I'm playing TS4 in German, and all actions on the book are written in... Czech? I think? Well, nonetheless, I can't read Czech or whatever that is so I have to blindly guess what I'm doing. Except for Read Book, which is translated properly.
Oh, the book's name is in Czech too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 11:50 AM
Works as intendet,
except i have the same problem like Pancakesandwich on my destop, wich has the Sims 4 installed in german.
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 12:34 PM Last edited by Dramatic-Gamer : 3rd Dec 2016 at 1:27 PM.
Thanks for the amazing comments & for the feedback, I will fix the language issue as soon as I can Fixed

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 1:05 PM
You, my friend, are a mad genius! Thanks for adding elements to the game that I've been waiting for. Sometimes, I just want a little more darkness from reality than everything is perfect in VR and this could very well become my absolute fave mod. I really can't wait to see what else you do. Thanks so much for this. Can't wait to try it out.
Page 1 of 10