Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ed Sheeran

by SummerGlau Posted 21st Jan 2017 at 7:33 PM - Updated 17th Jun 2017 at 8:40 PM by SummerGlau

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 11:09 PM
I think I'll pass on Ed, but I'm looking forward to Susan Skye. There are two pics of him with a woman - they have different hair and clothes, are they the same woman? If not, I'll take one of each! ;oD

You're doing beautiful work!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 12:32 AM
Thanks! he looks great :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
I think I'll pass on Ed, but I'm looking forward to Susan Skye. There are two pics of him with a woman - they have different hair and clothes, are they the same woman? If not, I'll take one of each! ;oD

You're doing beautiful work!

Yes, I plan to offer Susan in two looks, like Felicity - casual and on set so it's basically the same sculpt "dressed up" with different CC. You can choose which one you want or have both!

Susan might take a bit of time, but I'll let you know when she will be up.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 6:45 AM
Love gingers. There are a lot of red heads in my hoods. Thanks for Ed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 9:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by atymer
Love gingers. There are a lot of red heads in my hoods. Thanks for Ed.

If you like redheads, you might also want to check out Felicity - she's a very interesting lady who might find her place in your hood

I'm also really glad you like Ed ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 10:44 PM
Rupert From potter was in his music video
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 8:07 PM
Really good sim of him! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 12:40 AM
I've been waiting ages for someone to create a decent Ed sim, and this one is pretty awesome. It's so much better than anything I could've created. Thank you so much! :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 4:14 PM
Well done! :D
Mad Poster
#11 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 8:31 PM
I never use celebrity Sims in my game, but I can still appreciate skill when I see it I think you did a great job within the limitations of the game. The eyes are specially good, and the choice of cc beard. How'd you even find something so close to his patchy beard? Good job, and congratulations on your pick.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
I never use celebrity Sims in my game, but I can still appreciate skill when I see it I think you did a great job within the limitations of the game. The eyes are specially good, and the choice of cc beard. How'd you even find something so close to his patchy beard? Good job, and congratulations on your pick.

Thanks a lot, it's really nice to hear!
I use the heck out of No Valentine Stubble by Billielith =) Ed is packed with it too.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 11:53 PM
Good if my stubble is useful to somebody
I like the way you used a brighter blue for the eyes, and a brighter color for the hair, but it's still so him. Wide faces are difficult. This is a really good work! (and I just noticed I already commented this lol)

Sweet little song in that video you posted, too. I'm more into classic rock (Queen and Maiden all the way), but he is still very good.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by billielith
Good if my stubble is useful to somebody
I like the way you used a brighter blue for the eyes, and a brighter color for the hair, but it's still so him. Wide faces are difficult. This is a really good work! (and I just noticed I already commented this lol)

Sweet little song in that video you posted, too. I'm more into classic rock (Queen and Maiden all the way), but he is still very good.

[half an hour of extensive googlilg later]

Thanks for stopping by (again)! I'm very glad you like my work ^^

I honestly tried to find that picture that inspired me to pick this particular eye colour for him, but I couldn't. Anyway, I realise it has prolly been photoshopped but it made his eyes so bright icy blue that the image made a lasting impression on me. Guess that's why I toned it up for the sim. Also, I just like this particular eyeset.

Considering the music, well, tastes differ, I listen to a little bit of this and a little bit of that every now and then. Chosen few get to the favourites list, haha. I might have another musician sim coming up soon.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 7:07 AM
It's too real !! haha,u did a great job!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 6:59 AM
I must download this! Then I'll show my Mother and ask her if she knows who he is..She LOVES Ed sheeran, I must download him, <3!