Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

From GTA 5: desert living

by Flora2 Posted 26th Jan 2017 at 10:05 AM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 10:44 AM
Wooohooo! Just perfect! Downloading them right now and gonna put them into my world immediately! Finally more sims can move into my hood! And thanks so much for your kind credits, that's so sweet
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 11:12 AM
Awesome build, so gritty and real, love it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 11:48 AM
As always, more please. You make me miss TS3 even while I'm playing it, that's how good you are.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 3:06 PM
The timing of this could not have been better. I literally just logged on to see if there were some western or deserted themed houses to compliment your earlier creations in my neighborhood and BAM! Keep up the good work.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 9:43 PM
Another absolutely fantastic lot Love your GTA and Old LA vintage lots. The detail and layout of these lots is amazing and flawless.
Thank you a million times :lovestruc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 4:47 AM
More wonderful work! I love your lots, Floraflora2!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 5:12 AM
I'll experiment with these as I did the others (not having Island Paradise). Since I have the mod that lets all the sims take sponge baths in all the sinks, it won't harm them not to have the all-in-one. It'll take me a while but I'll report back!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 5:10 PM
I'm very glad if I managed to hit the timing to satisfy some of my fellow simmers' grungy needs. Thank you all.
@GrijzePilion Pi, if you ever have doubts that you can say a compliment that makes one melt - I assure you, you can, thanks. :D
@lucy kemnitzer Lucy, I was thinking about it, maybe the round columns on the Car Wash are from IP. Maybe. If they are, well, it needs 4 pieces of two-story high columns and 2 pieces of one-story high planted into the frieze with moveobjects. And you can rebuild the interiors to enlarge the bath a bit if you need it.
Speaking of rebuilding and Car Wash roof, one can rebuild the first floor/1st level without issues, but if you touch the roof, it can be messed up because the rusty roof is built with CFE, so rebuilding it without the cheat can mess up the 2nd and 3rd level of the lot, so careful with the car wash high roof.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 6:06 PM
Love all of these. Always have loved all your creations.

Wish you make some of the ghetto homes from Los Santos as well
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 9:24 PM
You are my favorite lot creator, bar none. So thrilled whenever I see you've uploaded more fabulous lots for us. Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 7:25 AM
Just what any neighbourhood needs really! A rough edge! :D
Instructor
#13 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 9:28 AM
I am absolutely floored by your work. Gritty, worn, and natural. You attention to detail is so spectacular, little touches that i would never even think of, but add a completeness, like the little extra metal railing next to the AC unit on one of the trailer's roofs. And I gotta say, I am loving the chess bishop as a chimney/vent. Such a brilliant, creative solution.
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cutsocks
I am absolutely floored by your work. Gritty, worn, and natural. You attention to detail is so spectacular, little touches that i would never even think of, but add a completeness, like the little extra metal railing next to the AC unit on one of the trailer's roofs. And I gotta say, I am loving the chess bishop as a chimney/vent. Such a brilliant, creative solution.

Thank you, but basically I feel myself as a copycat - I just repaint the picture that had already been painted before by others (a video game company in this case). I wonder if I'll ever be able to create something original, like you, or other great builders of this site.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 6:08 PM
Just a quick thanks to let you know I really enjoy and appreciate all your lots. I've pretty much remade Angel City in your image. :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 8:32 AM
You have an amazing eye for detail. To recreate in TS3 the way you do is art- truly art. Thank you!!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 9:02 PM
Your creations are amazing!!! Looking at the pictures of the buildings that inspired you, it's such a close call that I had to go back and make sure I knew which was the original and which the TS3 lot. Wonderful attention to detail and accurate use of patterns, too!!! Loved them all!!!
Please, a question, just to see that I understood right. The patterns you used are from Base Game or from the EPs that you listed, right? I won't even need to get extra patterns to get the lots to look exactly like you built them?? Wow!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
Your creations are amazing!!! Looking at the pictures of the buildings that inspired you, it's such a close call that I had to go back and make sure I knew which was the original and which the TS3 lot. Wonderful attention to detail and accurate use of patterns, too!!! Loved them all!!!
Please, a question, just to see that I understood right. The patterns you used are from Base Game or from the EPs that you listed, right? I won't even need to get extra patterns to get the lots to look exactly like you built them?? Wow!!!

Yes, all the patterns I use are from base game and the listed EPs, so yes, if you have all the EPs listed, it should look exactly like this in your game. Thank you, I'm glad if you like it!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 1:04 AM
Thank you very much for your reply!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 4:15 PM
So Awesome...Best of two worlds..Love Gta and the sims! Thanks for creating this
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 9:31 PM
I was looking for an interesting residential lot to add to 1437 Desolation Drive in Oasis Landing (down near the Barren Wasteland). Your Hippie Camp lot is perfect! I only erased the sand paint, the rest I left 'as is.' Love all of your lots, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 9:14 PM
Dude, this is amazing. Have you ever considered making a World?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 7:59 AM
looks cool i play gta online
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 9:55 PM
I can't imagine how I managed to miss getting these great gritty goodies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Jan 2024 at 10:29 PM
It's so cool! I've never played GTA, but I like this style.