Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Louis Mullins

by Hellfrozeover Posted 15th Feb 2017 at 7:50 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2017 at 12:39 AM by Hellfrozeover

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 8:55 PM
I just told Rebekah in the chat, how sad it makes me that you don't upload more Sims because of all the people creating Sims, i like yours best. I go to MTS and see your upload^^ LOL
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyTheSnowcat
I just told Rebekah in the chat, how sad it makes me that you don't upload more Sims because of all the people creating Sims, i like yours best. I go to MTS and see your upload^^ LOL

Thank you That means a lot! I have a couple more to upload here in the next couple of days.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hellfrozeover
Thank you That means a lot! I have a couple more to upload here in the next couple of days.

That is awesome =)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 12:59 PM
So cute! Love him <3
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
So cute! Love him <3

Thank you very much
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 5:50 PM
Nice sim, and he looks good as a female too.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 3:46 AM
What a nice job on this sim. I'm going to keep him just the way he is. Looking forward to play with him in game. Thank you very much for this sim.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 3:27 PM
@Hellfrozeover - Hello,

Perhaps I misunderstood but thought everything was in the .sim file except Kurasoberina's skin.

I am having a small problem. I have the .sim file installed okay and the sim is showing in CAS.
I have the Skin by Kurasoberina installed. (I also have many files by Kurasoberina)

The thumbnail in CAS shows Louis Mullins with your hair but when selecting him the hair and freckles are not on him.
I went to your tumblr to download the hair and got the message: The URL you requested could not be found. I do not have Tumblr, could this be the problem? Is there another link where I could download the hair? Was happy to see you also made it for females...absolutely love the hair! :lovestruc

Thanks in advance for any help.
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
@Hellfrozeover - Hello,

Perhaps I misunderstood but thought everything was in the .sim file except Kurasoberina's skin.

I am having a small problem. I have the .sim file installed okay and the sim is showing in CAS.
I have the Skin by Kurasoberina installed. (I also have many files by Kurasoberina)

The thumbnail in CAS shows Louis Mullins with your hair but when selecting him the hair and freckles are not on him.
I went to your tumblr to download the hair and got the message: The URL you requested could not be found. I do not have Tumblr, could this be the problem? Is there another link where I could download the hair? Was happy to see you also made it for females...absolutely love the hair! :lovestruc

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi Barbarat, I think I replied by PM, but in case anyone else has similar issues, the hair can be downloaded by right clicking the download link and opening it in a new window as instructed on my main download page. Tumblr decided to do one of their unhelpful updates and broke several links in the process.

As for the other CC, it is linked to the sim in the .sim file, but you still need to have that CC in game for it to appear.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 4:27 PM
@Hellfrozeover, THANK YOU so much for the PM and your response here. I figured it was something I should have done .

Never thought trying right click to open the link. Just grabbed both of your male and female hairs.
I actually have most of the CC and downloaded the skin when I first installed Louis. I'll check out the rest and see what I need.
Absolutely love your wonderful sim creations. Again, many thanks for your sims and your help. :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 3:09 PM
This is a great sim! Also your hair is awesome, and Tumblr is a pain in the butt. Thanks for explaining how to download it.
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by echoweaver
This is a great sim! Also your hair is awesome, and Tumblr is a pain in the butt. Thanks for explaining how to download it.

Thank you very much The Tumblr issue should be fixed now, but yeah I agree; lots of pointless Tumblr updates without any obvious advantages!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Apr 2020 at 6:38 AM
First of all, thank you so much for this sim. I really want him to show up exactly how you have him here, but I can't get the download to work for your Abdominal Hair. I have even right click to open the link.
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th May 2020 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tamas
First of all, thank you so much for this sim. I really want him to show up exactly how you have him here, but I can't get the download to work for your Abdominal Hair. I have even right click to open the link.
Hi  I tested the link and it works.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Sep 2022 at 12:58 AM
What a beautiful sim, thanks for sharing I was able to find everything on the CC list except the Face Shine makeup. The KB freckled skin post was missing, I found a reblog that still had the megalink if anyone else is looking for it. https://erissims3ccfinds.tumblr.com...-fruit-redux-nd