Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tropical Beach with Real Waves!

by Snowhaze Posted 1st Apr 2017 at 3:21 PM - Updated 1st Apr 2017 at 6:24 PM by Snowhaze

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 5:36 PM
Just wanted to drop in for a quick note to say "Great Build!"
Have Fun !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 6:41 PM
Wow! Fantastic!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 7:48 PM
dang time make my small private beach wow thx
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 4:21 AM
nice ..is there any way you can make this for a 50x50 lot and base game it ..
normally the game is smart and just replaces what you dont have in my case get together and outdoor -_- apparently ether the game got dumb at replacing or these items are locked ..
well it looks nice ..

it should be possible given the fact only one of those CC in your list is ep based all the rest work in game including the paints ...it just needs to be on a lot that base game users can use switch the out door retreat rocks and wala ...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 8:17 AM
This looks amazing, but I don't have Get Together.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 11:00 AM
This is really cool! Which lot and town do you recommend placing it in?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ragefire
nice ..is there any way you can make this for a 50x50 lot and base game it ..
normally the game is smart and just replaces what you dont have in my case get together and outdoor -_- apparently ether the game got dumb at replacing or these items are locked ..
well it looks nice ..

it should be possible given the fact only one of those CC in your list is ep based all the rest work in game including the paints ...it just needs to be on a lot that base game users can use switch the out door retreat rocks and wala ...

Hi,
Thank you for the suggestion. I've made a new, smaller, Base Game only version you might be interested in. It should be up very shortly.

Snowhaze
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
This is really cool! Which lot and town do you recommend placing it in?

Any lot that is 64x64 will work, though the one in the picture works best because of the background rocks. I just put up a 50x50 versions so you can put that lot in any base game town as well.

Have fun!
Snowhaze
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2017 at 3:49 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 2:11 PM
O.O Thank U
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 7:24 PM
awesome!
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 7:58 PM
Is this something I can use on my Mac computer?? Just tried the other one and it doesn't appear to work for me
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 8:16 PM
This is mind blowing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 9:44 PM
i did a little edition on this lot, for more natural apearence, i put more stones around, like the beach movie with leonardo di caprio (see pic below)
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zKW1SyIU...B/s1600/ddd.jpg
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 12:39 AM
Adorei, obrigada
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 1:01 AM
Can people swim in it or.... besides that, Its a beauitful beach BUT you should add the ability for people to swim in it like a real beach...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kamikazewolf
Can people swim in it or.... besides that, Its a beauitful beach BUT you should add the ability for people to swim in it like a real beach...

Hi,

The water is real - they can swim in it! It wouldn't be much of a beach if they couldn't. Have your Sims give it a try.

Snowhaze
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 8:52 PM
How do I get waves working on other lots?
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th May 2017 at 12:51 PM
its not showing up in my game library. can someone help me out?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th May 2017 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jcaren
its not showing up in my game library. can someone help me out?

Hi,
People sometimes get confused with Tray files. Did you unzip the zip file, take out the tray files from the folder they came in and place them individually in your in your game's Tray Folder? When you looked for the lot in your game library did you enable custom content in in the library first? The lot won't show up otherwise.

Snowhaze
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 8:33 PM
Default I cant find your tropical beach wave mod in game play
I have studio effect player but I don't what the name of your effect is in effect player and dont know what I am suppose to be looking for. I also have the mini version too.
Both Mods show up as in the script mod file area. but in Gameplay I dont know where to find them

(I know what the effect icon is. I just dont know the name of the effect I need to type in to make the waves work)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 9:33 PM
Again, awesome job and i'm excited about the waves!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gamblename
I have studio effect player but I don't what the name of your effect is in effect player and dont know what I am suppose to be looking for. I also have the mini version too.
Both Mods show up as in the script mod file area. but in Gameplay I dont know where to find them

(I know what the effect icon is. I just dont know the name of the effect I need to type in to make the waves work)

Hi,

ep02_lake_wave_curl

Mind you, it may not work unless you have Get Together.

Snowhaze
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 9:33 PM
I don't know how to download lots but thanks for creating it so when I figure it out
Page 1 of 2