Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Heterochromia - Dreamy Eyes

by kellyhb5 Posted 22nd Apr 2017 at 7:14 PM - Updated 20th Sep 2017 at 4:22 AM by kellyhb5 : Added compatibility note

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 5:11 AM
THANK YOU! These are beautiful!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 9:28 AM
I'll give iot a try
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 1:27 PM
These are beautiful!
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 8:14 PM
Beautiful! Can you link the hair and makeup, too?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shedevil
Beautiful! Can you link the hair and makeup, too?

Thank you! Done

Also thank you to everyone else who's commented too

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st May 2017 at 8:10 AM
thank you , i like this
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd May 2017 at 3:09 AM
I LOVE the female sim example you have here. Are you willing to share this creation?
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 7:15 AM
they're pretty and cool, but can't download. it's the dreamy eyes that i can't do. no idea why, but can only guess tumblr had something to do with it. it would be cool if you can upload the eyes on here (but i know nothing as i just joined up). good job on the eyes i guess.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 4:40 PM
I'm having trouble with two different colors, I love the detail on them! But, every time i change the left eye's color and change the right eye's color they end up the same color, could anyone help me out please? Thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cofus
I'm having trouble with two different colors, I love the detail on them! But, every time i change the left eye's color and change the right eye's color they end up the same color, could anyone help me out please? Thanks.

If it's ok I'll PM you to try and help

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by macklyon00
they're pretty and cool, but can't download. it's the dreamy eyes that i can't do. no idea why, but can only guess tumblr had something to do with it. it would be cool if you can upload the eyes on here (but i know nothing as i just joined up). good job on the eyes i guess.

I'll have a look at that! Thank you for bringing it to my attention

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackPiano
I LOVE the female sim example you have here. Are you willing to share this creation?

I probably will at some point

Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 10:18 AM
I feel dumb but what is the difference between v1 and v2 in the pics?
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 4:08 PM
These really are beautiful but the one issue I have is that they keep getting spawned on townies so half of my city has it! Is there any way to change that without removing them from my game?
Theorist
#16 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 6:43 PM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 25th Aug 2017 at 7:03 PM.
Using these along with the original eyes they are made to match I've been loving them but I'm having a bit of a problem. The genetic eyes and the heterochromic eyes seem to have a different specular map which causes them to react differently under dull or directional lighting. The natural eye glowing with mostly shine, and the heterochromic one dull and extremely dark. I can PM you screenshots if you care to see what's going on.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pippa_michelle
These really are beautiful but the one issue I have is that they keep getting spawned on townies so half of my city has it! Is there any way to change that without removing them from my game?

Yep! If you have Sims4Studio you can open my file in there and disable "Allow for random". However I should do this myself anyway it just means updating the file

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
Using these along with the original eyes they are made to match I've been loving them but I'm having a bit of a problem. The genetic eyes and the heterochromic eyes seem to have a different specular map which causes them to react differently under dull or directional lighting. The natural eye glowing with mostly shine, and the heterochromic one dull and extremely dark. I can PM you screenshots if you care to see what's going on.

Shoot, I never noticed. Please, screenshots would be nice That way I can figure out which one to change

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChaosQueen713
I feel dumb but what is the difference between v1 and v2 in the pics?

Don't worry it is quite subtle V1 has less white shine than V2.

Theorist
#20 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kellyhb5
Shoot, I never noticed. Please, screenshots would be nice That way I can figure out which one to change

I've sent you a PM with several screenshots of the issue under both spotlights and in dark rooms. They work completely fine though under bright lights, or if a spotlight is shining directly on his face. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the Dreamy eyes being too shiny, or the heterochromia eye being not shiny enough, but the disparity is very distracting. Especially considering the item looks so good when it works right.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
I've sent you a PM with several screenshots of the issue under both spotlights and in dark rooms. They work completely fine though under bright lights, or if a spotlight is shining directly on his face. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the Dreamy eyes being too shiny, or the heterochromia eye being not shiny enough, but the disparity is very distracting. Especially considering the item looks so good when it works right.

Thank you I'll fix it! All of my recent eyes have a blank specular so they don't have shine, my Dreamy eyes are reasonably old compared to them so I hadn't done it for those but I'll fix it :D

Theorist
#22 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kellyhb5
Thank you I'll fix it! All of my recent eyes have a blank specular so they don't have shine, my Dreamy eyes are reasonably old compared to them so I hadn't done it for those but I'll fix it :D

No rush, and thank you for being so understanding and quick to respond!
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 6:39 AM
How do you use them for toddlers? They can't wear rings so where do you find them?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pugglegirl22
How do you use them for toddlers? They can't wear rings so where do you find them?

It's right at the top of the post and in the big picture too,
" Skin Details version, also now for children and toddlers! (also found in skin details)"

Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 5:55 AM
Hi! I recently downloaded the mod (even the Toksik one) and I'm having a problem where no matter which eye (left of right) it just goes blue! Over the whole lid. Am I doing something wrong or did I miss something? I have a picture if needed.

Thanks!
Page 1 of 3