Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Left Cheek Mole

by NurikoMJ Posted 25th Jun 2017 at 3:55 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2017 at 2:15 PM by NurikoMJ

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 8:38 PM
I'm curious, who's the anime character you mentioned?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheFandomGirl
I'm curious, who's the anime character you mentioned?

His name is Nuriko, from Fushigi Yuugi (The Mysterious Play in English).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 9:12 PM
It perplexes me they didn't make a mirroring eye mole, drives me crazy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by falcophoenix
It perplexes me they didn't make a mirroring eye mole, drives me crazy.

Same here. I searched like crazy for something like this, at some point I found something but the link was not working so I gave up on searching and instead I started to look for tutorials on how to make skin details.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 4:59 PM
Hey just wondering how you made this I been trying to figure out how to make a double left cheek mole for my oc but I can't seem to figure out how
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 6:14 PM
I love you. I've been trying to make a Sim of Sombra from Overwatch but I could never find a good CC for her mole. It was really annoying. Now I have one in the exact right position. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KingAshOfCats
Hey just wondering how you made this I been trying to figure out how to make a double left cheek mole for my oc but I can't seem to figure out how

I followed a tutorial step-by-step on sims4studio.com about how to create skin details. I can send you the link or explain what I did. Is it ok if I send you a PM?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cindersinned
I love you. I've been trying to make a Sim of Sombra from Overwatch but I could never find a good CC for her mole. It was really annoying. Now I have one in the exact right position. Thank you!

You're welcome dear. I had the same struggle when I decided to create a sim version of Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi and I couldn't find any mole for him.