Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Torrox Spanish/Southwestern Deco - Plants and Curtains

by moune999 Posted 24th Jul 2017 at 7:21 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Former Hamster
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 7:33 PM
Plant? Curtains? PLANTS?!? CURTAINS?!? 2 of the 3 things I can.not resist downloading! Thank you for feeding my addiction! :D

(Moune!!! *tackle hugs*)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 8:44 PM
So cool! I certainly didn't expect to see any more Torrox stuff - I love the set and am thinking about using it when I make over Strangetown, so it's awesome to see more stuff to go with it! And I love plants, so plants are *always* good! :-) Thank you for sharing these, and welcome back to TS2!

Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
Plant? Curtains? PLANTS?!? CURTAINS?!? 2 of the 3 things I can.not resist downloading! Thank you for feeding my addiction! :D

What's the third thing?
Turquoise Dragon
#4 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 8:51 PM
SQUEEE!!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 9:20 PM
Welcome home moune999. lol Thank you so much for more Torrox. I love using your sets to augment some of my other furnishings as well so I'm happy to see more deco items. Thank you HUGE!!!!!
Former Hamster
#6 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 9:28 PM
@lauratje86
Rugs. :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 10:30 PM
Woot! I use my Torrox things (which is not all you made by any means; being late to the party I couldn't find all of them) all the time and didn't think there'd ever be anymore! Plus, I always need new and different curtains that fit different kinds of windows. I'd lose a lot more custom windows if more different curtains were made to fit them.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 10:42 PM
Thank you very much for sharing! I love the curtains
Instructor
#9 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 11:06 PM
Fantastic! Thank you :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 11:26 PM
Amazing stuff as always, thank you. Glad your back, all your stuff is amazing and I am looking forward to any other stuff you make.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 11:47 PM
I love it all. My favourite is the hanging plant. Also, I'm very happy to see a new torrox download :D :D

Thank you VERY much! :bunny:
Constant Contestant
#12 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 12:15 AM
So pretty, thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 4:05 AM
I love it all! Thankyou!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 11:23 AM
Glad to have you back where you belong!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 12:55 PM
One can never have enough house plants in their game.
or curtains...
Thanks for sharing these lovelies !!!
And welcome back!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 3:54 PM
MLC!!! (*tackle hugs back*) So good to see you again. And even better that you still play TS2. You know, I actually made these plants and curtains for you. I clearly remember you suggesting some Torrox deco stuff, and I clearly remember me thinking that was a good idea. As always you were right.

And thank you to everyone else for welcoming me back. It definitely feels very, very good.

Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz

(Moune!!! *tackle hugs*)

Moune's Neighbourhood
If you need a cool place for your sims to chill out.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#17 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 12:14 AM
This is a "Very Beautiful" upload I love everything in your package the plants and curtains. I have been cutting back on CC ( I am a bit addicted lol ) but today I have to go off. :lovestruc
Thanks for sharing and yes Sims 2 is the best.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 5:14 PM
Any new Torrox (or Le Morvan) content is always welcome. Especially glad to see the curtains. Thank you for sharing.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 12:45 AM
I thought my eyes were deceiving me! Welcome back! 'm another who can't resist plants and curtains, thank you.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:03 AM
Pretty! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 9:15 AM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 5:55 AM
Thanks so much for this lovely set, I am getting to the point that I don't use anything else in my homes, you have so much to choose from, I hope you will be able to make table top decorations too. Like a little larger plates, cups glasses & more. Just love you and you are my favorite creator
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 3:38 PM
thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 1:48 AM
That hanging plant is so adorable! I downloaded just so I could have the "string of bananas" recolor. Beautiful :)