Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Driftwood Studio - Modern Beach Home

by Johnny_Bravo Posted 14th Aug 2017 at 1:24 PM - Updated 15th Aug 2017 at 9:57 AM by Johnny_Bravo

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Aug 2017 at 11:18 PM
Very interesting
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 12:01 PM
Oh wow! That's such a cool design, and a very talented use of CFE! The shape is really cool, I can just imagine what it would be like to visit! :lovestruc
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 7:29 PM
Thanks you two
@Fergus' Mind working with these shapes is pretty challenging, but a fun experiment!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 3:38 AM
I really like this lot. The angles and extended deck were confusing me for a minute, I wasn't sure how big the house actually was (this is a compliment, not a bad thing). I think I would really enjoy playing this. Great work.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 5:11 AM
Likey.
(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 7 characters.)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 12:51 AM
Oh Johnny- this is a-mazing! The lines, the angles, the skylights/roofs- really breathtaking. And your pics are lovely, too.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 12:24 AM
Very well done! Love it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 1:12 PM
I love how sculptural your build is. Lots of interesting individual parts, but you bring them all together well as a cohesive unit. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 2:47 AM
Which lot did you place this on in what world? Everytime Ive placed a lot on a beach I've run into trouble is why I ask. I am gonna try this but if it doesn't work out good, I will come back here to see where you suggest placing it. I am in the Sunset Island 2 world (MY FAVORITE) so if you happen to know of one there, please share your ideas.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 4:07 AM
For some reason, this lot will not install through my launcher. I have tried twice now, and it says that it DID INSTALL with success, but then its not in the game. I exit & go back to launcher, and indeed, says it is not installed. So, do you have a way to upload just the Library file? Or can this be put in a package file?