Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Restaurant~Hire Who Ever!

by PolarBearSims Posted 22nd Nov 2017 at 6:18 PM - Updated 12th Mar 2024 at 11:54 PM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 9/5/19

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 6:42 PM
Thank you so much! <333 :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
Thank you so much! <333 :D

Your welcome!

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 12:18 AM
does this only work on NPC?
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xsoberxlifex
does this only work on NPC?

Currently not with active household. I would have to see what it would need to include active household.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 9:08 PM
Hi I love this mod Thank you so much! In the future if not to too can you also do this for the retail venues?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 2:49 PM
Awesome...I can finally having a working Bob's Burgers in my town.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 9:59 PM
gracias
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 7:24 PM
A quick tip to anyone who might, as I did, not immediately realize this: sims that are marked with a heart will not (or at least not until the others are spent, not sure) show up in hiring options, so make sure you unmark them before attempting to hire. (at least in my game any little CAS modification ends up giving the heart) If you, as I did, still end up with a lot of sims you don't want as options and none of the ones you do, well - temporarily marking these sims with hearts (sorry, not sure what the actual name for this new function is) will clear them out - and make way for your sims of choice - without having to delete them. Or, you know, that worked for me.
Thanks for making this PolarBearSims! It was perfect timing, too. (btw, you'd think a restaurant run entirely by super-fast vampires would not have such slow service, but no)
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
A quick tip to anyone who might, as I did, not immediately realize this: sims that are marked with a heart will not (or at least not until the others are spent, not sure) show up in hiring options, so make sure you unmark them before attempting to hire. (at least in my game any little CAS modification ends up giving the heart) If you, as I did, still end up with a lot of sims you don't want as options and none of the ones you do, well - temporarily marking these sims with hearts (sorry, not sure what the actual name for this new function is) will clear them out - and make way for your sims of choice - without having to delete them. Or, you know, that worked for me.
Thanks for making this PolarBearSims! It was perfect timing, too. (btw, you'd think a restaurant run entirely by super-fast vampires would not have such slow service, but no)

Your welcome!.

Was wondering, I have no idea what this heart thing in CAS your talking about. I'm asking bc I'm hardly in CAS and never saw it before. is this a new feature?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 4:25 AM
Awesome! Thank You!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Your welcome!.

Was wondering, I have no idea what this heart thing in CAS your talking about. I'm asking bc I'm hardly in CAS and never saw it before. is this a new feature?

Ah no, it is not IN cas, it is in - Manage Households I think it is called? Anyway, once you've done something in CAS and exit, the sim/household you've worked on automatically ends up on your favourite list, or whatever that is called, with a little heart on them unless you remove it yourself. It came with the Cats and Dogs update, as far as I know.
All of that probably has a proper name for it and I'm probably just confusing the crap out of everyone mentioning this when I don't know that name myself. I apologize for that.
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 12:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
Ah no, it is not IN cas, it is in - Manage Households I think it is called? Anyway, once you've done something in CAS and exit, the sim/household you've worked on automatically ends up on your favourite list, or whatever that is called, with a little heart on them unless you remove it yourself. It came with the Cats and Dogs update, as far as I know.
All of that probably has a proper name for it and I'm probably just confusing the crap out of everyone mentioning this when I don't know that name myself. I apologize for that.

Oh no, your fine. Any info is helpful that explains why 8 couldn't find it lol I will look again. This way I can add info to the description page

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 6:37 PM
Do you plan on making a retail hire whoever?
Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alfredfjonesworldhero
Do you plan on making a retail hire whoever?

It's on my list I'm just not sure at this time when I will have it done.

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 10:41 PM

No rush! Take your time. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 1:51 AM
謝謝
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 4:52 AM
thank you so much.
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 5:42 AM

Then I understand it works only for restaurant's employees. OK. I'll keep tabs on this post and wait for you to developp this great idea. Do you think you could do something like a"hire someone" option ? So that my sim could directly hire a sim he met ?
Theorist
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 3:32 PM Last edited by PolarBearSims : 15th Feb 2018 at 2:54 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by synge
Then I understand it works only for restaurant's employees. OK. I'll keep tabs on this post and wait for you to developp this great idea. Do you think you could do something like a"hire someone" option ? So that my sim could directly hire a sim he met ?

I would like any sim to appear for hire instead of certain ones that the game has randomly chosen to be up for hire. It's not decided by skill. I currently do not know what the game uses to decide who is put on the list but it is something I want change.

Theorist
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 2:53 AM
I want to give out a special Thank You! to Scumbumbo! Scumbumbo and I were talking one day about this mod and came up with a few theories on how to get more sims into the hire list. So I went in and tested some of our theories, all you have to do is add this mod, and make the sims you want unemployed. Then they will show up in the list to be hired.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 7:57 PM
Geezuz Thank you! <3 <3 <3
Theorist
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 3:06 AM
UPDATE:

02/25/18 Change Log:
Patch Update: New traits were added for the upcoming Jungle Adventure Pack. These are not required for the mod but I put them in for those who chose to buy the pack.

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 1:33 AM
Employees Not Showing Up
I downloaded this today, and am using it. it does not cause any crashes or what have you. but there is a bug. the hired employees, if hired after opening the store, do not show up. I know for retail they wont show up until the next day, but the restaurant they should show up within a couple minutes (a game hour or so), unless ea patched that. please let me know if anyone else has this issue, it only started today after downloading the mod. the retail one works fine.
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 1:48 AM Last edited by PolarBearSims : 23rd Mar 2018 at 1:58 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by MizzRaye
I downloaded this today, and am using it. it does not cause any crashes or what have you. but there is a bug. the hired employees, if hired after opening the store, do not show up. I know for retail they wont show up until the next day, but the restaurant they should show up within a couple minutes (a game hour or so), unless ea patched that. please let me know if anyone else has this issue, it only started today after downloading the mod. the retail one works fine.

Thank you for reporting it. This mod, however doesn't do anything with them showing up to work. Do you have any other restaurant mods? Have you tried with out any mods in your game?

I will take a look in my game and see if the same thing occurs.

EDIT: I just tested the restaurant, all 3 employees showed up to work with in few seconds after hiring them. So my thought on it is, there must be something conflicting in your mods folder. Let me know if you come across anything else or if you have any other questions.

Page 1 of 3