Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Average Jane's Gym - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 5th Dec 2017 at 6:38 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 7:07 PM
Neat! Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 9:31 PM
I am super impressed with this build! It looks exactly like what gummi requested, but it's still lush and full of goodies. Love the non-slip mats and the plentiful TVs, as well as the columns and diagonal placements. Awesome lot!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 1:13 AM
@mac - I'm so glad you like it! Thank you for the comment. :D

@Liz - Awwww, thank you!!! *blush* I was really happy with how it turned out too. Thank you for the lovely comment. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 1:14 AM
Looks wonderful! I can hardly wait to get my Sim people into your facility....no rest for the wicked, while I sit comfortably in front of my computer!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 1:35 AM
I couldn't agree more Liz! Golden really really nailed it. I had high expectations but she blew it out of the park. Somehow it manages to look like every gym I've ever been in, even though they all looked different. The pillars, the tvs, the different floortiles, it's all really well put together to create just the right the atmosphere. So many neat little details!

Thank you so much Golden for this wonderful lot. It is perfect Me and my Sims thank you for giving us a better option than the gym in the mall.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 12:01 PM
I really like how you've put the equipment on the diagonal too! Looks great
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 7:15 PM
@olyoldone - Thanks! I know what you mean, I keep hoping seeing my Sims exercise will motivate me. Haha!

@gummilutt - *Blush* I'm so pleased that it met (and exceeded) your expectations. It makes me really smile, knowing how much you share with all of us that I can give YOU something to make you happy. Thank you for the compliments!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
I really like how you've put the equipment on the diagonal too! Looks great

Can't hail you Karen Lorraine, haha, so you get a reply.
Thanks for the comment! I was so happy to know they can use them that way - it really does make it look pretty cool!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 7:10 AM
Others have already expressed my sentiments so all I have to say is..."It's just so darn cute!"
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#11 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goldenbtrfly
Can't hail you Karen Lorraine, haha, so you get a reply.
Thanks for the comment! I was so happy to know they can use them that way - it really does make it look pretty cool!
You can hail me, it does work @ Karen Lorraine (without the space between the @ and the K)

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 12:26 PM
What a lovely idea - I am thoroughly impressed, Golden Great job.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:05 AM
@HeartDeco
@Justpetro
- Thank you! I appreciate the comments and I'm so glad you like it so. You guys make me smile.

@Karen Lorraine - Wow, thanks for letting me know! The things you learn.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 3:03 PM
Best looking gym I have seen. Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 11:43 PM
@grannyof13 - Thank you for the compliment on it! I really hope you enjoy using it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 5:29 PM
I love that none of your lots have custom content. It means I can download them all! Thank you Goldenbtrfly. As always, this is gorgeous.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 1:53 AM
@LyleSnake - 99% of them, haha! The only one that doesn't have a No CC version is the Ahhh!Cade because of the arcade games used. Thank you though, for your comment, it made me smile. I hope you enjoy them in game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 9:03 PM
Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 10:29 PM
@Alraris - Yay, I know that feeling when you find what you wanted. So glad to hear you like it, enjoy and thanks for the comment.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 10:16 PM
Just found this and is perfect for my smaller neighborhood thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 9:40 PM
@sparky1922 - You're very welcome! I hope you and your Sims enjoy it often.