Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Planters from TS3

by TheJim07 Posted 12th May 2018 at 10:58 AM
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th May 2018 at 12:04 PM
Thank you, it's great to find them
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th May 2018 at 2:22 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th May 2018 at 4:17 PM
This is amazing! I've lived in middle eastern countries as I grew up and I am very much in love with the architecture and designs. I've been working on a spa and I will use your planters for sure to customise the build further; I plan to make this cc free but I will upload a link to your planters; they are lovely!
I've been on the look for jars, vases and some wall impressions that are based on that culture. I am glad JA had such sense; I find it interesting how cultures mix and how things are similar between two far distance areas. I think trades and travellers has a lot to do with that; thanks to them .
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th May 2018 at 6:32 PM
yes!! I love new planters! thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th May 2018 at 9:47 PM
Thanks for bringing back a lot of the Sims 3 items. I appreciate your work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th May 2018 at 7:51 PM
Thank you for all your Sims 3 conversions! I love the spellcaster's stand, and those planters. Much prettier than Sims 4 planters.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 10:14 AM
Very Nice! Thank you. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 11:06 PM
Thank you! I was just looking for a planter that looked better in a fancy greenhouse. I should have known you would have something like that, Jim. Always keeping it classy. : )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 1:03 AM
Lovely!
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jul 2022 at 7:35 PM
would it be possible, even if it has no effects, to convert the magic jelly bean bush from The Sims 3 to The Sims 4?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2023 at 11:53 PM
Fantastic, thanks!