Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alexander Rybak

by Hellfrozeover Posted 13th May 2018 at 5:23 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th May 2018 at 12:48 AM
Haha! excellent work he looks just like him :D, did you enjoyed the show yesterday btw ?
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2018 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Abingdon
Haha! excellent work he looks just like him :D, did you enjoyed the show yesterday btw ?

Thank you, I did There weren't as many intentionally funny acts this year, but it was still pretty good!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th May 2018 at 2:37 PM
Okay, seriously, I actually know the guy (childhood buddy, his parents are family friends) and this is a very good likeness.

I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity, and still be a human.
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th May 2018 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaiaMadness
Okay, seriously, I actually know the guy (childhood buddy, his parents are family friends) and this is a very good likeness.

Wow that may have made my day Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
Alexander Fisherman

Haha! I'm guessing that it translates the same way in Belarusian too :D
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th May 2018 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
And Russian as well

Oh, I forgot to comment on the sim itself. I hate the Sims 4 but the way your sim turned out is impressive. I'm sure there are players out there willing to download him.

Thank you very much It took me a long time to enjoy TS4, but I'm having fun with it now. TS3 will always be my favourite game though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th May 2018 at 10:56 PM
Was just listening to his music when I saw this =) your sim looks amazing! *___*
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th May 2018 at 3:43 AM
this is amazing i love him
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th May 2018 at 5:55 PM
Очень похож!
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th May 2018 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SallyBlackwater
Was just listening to his music when I saw this =) your sim looks amazing! *___*

Thank you so much! I watched is Q&A session the other day, he's really talented and funny to go with it :D

Quote: Originally posted by toxotesCrotus
this is amazing i love him

Thank you <3

Quote: Originally posted by maramegneva
Очень похож!

Спасибо!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 6:22 PM
I thought he was polish, because Rybak means fisherman in polish XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 1:13 PM
Awesome! I've decided to add some celebs into my vacant apartment lots and I will definitely be adding this gorgeous man! Great to find another Eurovision fan too.
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JurinLami
I thought he was polish, because Rybak means fisherman in polish XD

It seems like it's one of those words that are used in a few languages It's the same in Russian and similar in Belarusian!

Quote: Originally posted by jasoninuk
Awesome! I've decided to add some celebs into my vacant apartment lots and I will definitely be adding this gorgeous man! Great to find another Eurovision fan too.

Thank you !I'm glad that he's getting some use Eurovision is the best thing lol.