Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mermaid ears 'Swept' CAS preset

by CmarNYC Posted 15th May 2018 at 12:27 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th May 2018 at 6:01 AM
Thank you for these!
Sorry for this ignorant question. If they are ears presets, can they be inherited?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th May 2018 at 3:50 PM
Thank you, i was waiting for something like this.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th May 2018 at 4:02 PM
Aww, these are cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th May 2018 at 9:15 PM
So - no laundry lists then? (Goes and slides backsides up-and-down sulkily)
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th May 2018 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rough_and_Toothless
So - no laundry lists then? (Goes and slides backsides up-and-down sulkily)

It's coming Real Soon Now. :D

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th May 2018 at 10:34 PM
Awesome!!! I kind of have a request though. Is there a way for you to make a set of removed sims ears please? I like to make different animal sims like, cat sims, sheep sims etc. And its always bothered me that they still have those damned human ears!! I'm glad to see that you're active again, and Thank You for all you do!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th May 2018 at 3:09 AM
Fantastic Cmar! And great job on the morphmaker. You're a bloody genius.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th May 2018 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by designsbythestorm23
Awesome!!! I kind of have a request though. Is there a way for you to make a set of removed sims ears please? I like to make different animal sims like, cat sims, sheep sims etc. And its always bothered me that they still have those damned human ears!! I'm glad to see that you're active again, and Thank You for all you do!!

That's a interesting and useful idea, and would be easy to do! I'll get on it.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
#10 Old 19th May 2018 at 9:52 AM
Thank you sooo much! :lovestruc
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 5:38 PM
Since I was dumb enough to think a no ears preset would be easy, naturally it turned out to be very hard. A WIP version is posted in the modding feedback forum if anyone wants to try it.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=5396806

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Since I was dumb enough to think a no ears preset would be easy, naturally it turned out to be very hard. A WIP version is posted in the modding feedback forum if anyone wants to try it.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=5396806

I followed your tutorial and made a full face present and it doesn't show up in cas at all?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by THA

I followed your tutorial and made a full face present and it doesn't show up in cas at all?

This thread is for the Mermaid ears. Please post in the MorphMaker thread or the Create / CAS Parts forum and upload your package.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
This thread is for the Mermaid ears. Please post in the MorphMaker thread or the Create / CAS Parts forum and upload your package.

Im confused on where to go, where is the morphmaker thread?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 12:26 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 14th Jun 2018 at 2:53 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by THA
Im confused on where to go, where is the morphmaker thread?

Same place where you downloaded MorphMaker.

But since your problem is with a preset you made please post in the Create forum: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=702

Don't forget to upload your package.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 6:40 PM
I'm going to have a lot of fun with this.
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 10:40 AM
Good mod! Midna really needs that!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 5:49 PM
This is an amazing preset! Thank you for this. I can confirm that this still works with the new June 03, 2020 Eco Living Patch alongside with the Small June 04, 2020 Update. Hope to see more of your work soon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Nov 2021 at 5:07 PM
thankies!