Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female Chest Depth and Width Slider (UPDATED 20th July 2022)

by Hellfrozeover Posted 5th Jun 2018 at 11:33 PM - Updated 20th Jul 2022 at 3:51 PM by Hellfrozeover

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luckytrait
Been wanting this exact thing for ages -- thank you so much for sharing! Super excited to see people making use of Cmar's brilliant new tool already!

Same!! The lack of chest width slider has annoyed me for so long Hopefully these things can get fixed now with the Morph Maker
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 1:02 AM
Finally a chest slider
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 6:37 AM
thanks, it will have effect for selected sim or all sims in neighbourhood ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 9:17 AM
Speaking of shoulders, is there any chance for a dedicated slider to increase their height and width even further than default limit? Really wished we had the possibility to make sims with broad shoulders or at least something different from the vanilla shrinked shoulders
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 10:43 AM
This together with the female waist height mod you made will finally make me able to make the body of my gorgeous BBF! I am looking forward to see if you will make even more costum sliders. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 11:51 AM
what about exactly mammary glands location sliders? could you make it?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 1:55 PM
This bugged me to no end also, so many thanks for creating this slider! Looking forward to any other sliders you may make in the future - this is an awesome tool!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 3:26 PM
thanks
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 9:22 PM
@LaraCroftEyes1 Thank you, glad that you like it

@kuncen it shouldn't affect a sim unless you use it on them as this is adding to a new area to modify, not altering the scope of existing ones.

@Booya I'm sure that's possible, but as my profile advises, I'm not taking requests at the moment as I'm working fulltime.

@MidnaHeed Aaw that's awesome I'm so glad that you're able to make your friend perfectly now!!

@FrankyLowrence I'm not sure what you're asking, but I'm not taking requests right now as mentioned about due to work and not being completely familiar with the MorphMaker yet.

@Enjoji me too! I'm glad that you like it

@fetry You're very welcome

A small aside with my Mod hat on, it's against the site rules to make requests in the upload comments, but if you want to request something from a creator, first check their profile and TOU to see if they're accepting requests and contact them by their preferred method of contact
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 6:43 PM
Hey I put this mod in my game (I have the other slider mods you made too) and it crashed my game on load. Took the mod out and my game loaded just fine. Any ideas on why it'd do this? The other sliders I have from you work just fine and don't crash my game.

ETA: And your sliders and Cmar's are the only ones I have in my game.
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Hey I put this mod in my game (I have the other slider mods you made too) and it crashed my game on load. Took the mod out and my game loaded just fine. Any ideas on why it'd do this? The other sliders I have from you work just fine and don't crash my game.

ETA: And your sliders and Cmar's are the only ones I have in my game.

Hiya! I'm not sure what the issue would be there unfortunately Do you have any slider scope expanders or anything installed or any older CC? I've tried running in a clean game as well as with all of my other mods and it seems to be working okay. I'll definitely have a look for you though
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 9:22 PM
From some reason it does not work for me..
Any idea why?

(the + sign does not show up when I hover over my sim's back)
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CyanSpams
From some reason it does not work for me..
Any idea why?

(the + sign does not show up when I hover over my sim's back)

The back needs to be almost in profile like it would be for you to move the posture up and down. If the back is completely facing then it won't show
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 10:40 PM Last edited by claudiasharon : 8th Jun 2018 at 12:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Hellfrozeover
Hiya! I'm not sure what the issue would be there unfortunately Do you have any slider scope expanders or anything installed or any older CC? I've tried running in a clean game as well as with all of my other mods and it seems to be working okay. I'll definitely have a look for you though

Nope nothing like that and all my mods are up to date for the most recent patch. I'm not sure why this caused it, I'm going to give it a try again and see if it works this time. All the other sliders you and Cmar have made work fine for me though.

ETA: Well that's interesting, it didn't crash this time. Weird it did at first, might not have been this mod then. I assumed it was because it was the only new thing I had added. Weird.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 2:04 AM
Awesome job! It always bugged me that this wasn't a there in game, you my fellow simmer are a wish maker! I look forward to seeing if you do more sliders. ;)
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lastgale
Awesome job! It always bugged me that this wasn't a there in game, you my fellow simmer are a wish maker! I look forward to seeing if you do more sliders.

Thank you There should be more at some point!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 5:45 PM
thanks a lot
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 3:12 AM
Will this conflict with Cmar's Breast Separation Slider?
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ang41187
Will this conflict with Cmar's Breast Separation Slider?

I use both of them If you check the noted overrides on each upload and they are different, they should be fine to have together.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 10:26 PM
Hey can you also make an option for breast height? id like them to be able to get alot lower than the default games limits
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 8:54 AM
Thank you. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 3:52 AM
Thank you for this! I dont seem to be able to edit back posture/back arch anymore. Is there anyway to do both?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 9:52 AM
Awesome! Thanks
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#25 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purplelicious
Thank you for this! I dont seem to be able to edit back posture/back arch anymore. Is there anyway to do both?

Up and down sliders from the side as before. This slider doesn't affect that aspect
Page 1 of 2