Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Undertale – Radio Station

by billielith Posted 20th Jun 2018 at 1:40 AM - Updated 7th Apr 2022 at 6:16 PM by billielith

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 5:25 AM
Okay, I have never used a custom radio station, nor have I ever played Undertale. But my oldest teen is a HUGE fan. He got his brother the pianist to learn some of the songs on the piano.

So I have got to download this and put it in my game just to mess with my fifteen-year-old son. He likes to sit next to my gaming computer with his laptop to watch anime in the evening . . . Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
Okay, I have never used a custom radio station, nor have I ever played Undertale. But my oldest teen is a HUGE fan. He got his brother the pianist to learn some of the songs on the piano.

So I have got to download this and put it in my game just to mess with my fifteen-year-old son. He likes to sit next to my gaming computer with his laptop to watch anime in the evening . . . Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha!

lol, have fun. I am sure you will get a reaction. :P

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by billielith
lol, have fun. I am sure you will get a reaction. :P

Oh, I did. His face! It was glorious.

"Mom! What is that? Is that . . . Mom, how did you get Undertale in the Sims? That's Epic!"

Then he sat there and named all the songs for the next simday while they played, and insisted I keep the computer zoomed in on the stereo so he could hear better . . .

Thank you so much! Great mother-son bonding moment. Son #2 heard Bonetrussle come on (which he plays on the piano) and came over to investigate, but not with quite the enthusiasm and love that Son #1 has for Undertale.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
Oh, I did. His face! It was glorious.

"Mom! What is that? Is that . . . Mom, how did you get Undertale in the Sims? That's Epic!"

Then he sat there and named all the songs for the next simday while they played, and insisted I keep the computer zoomed in on the stereo so he could hear better . . .

Thank you so much! Great mother-son bonding moment. Son #2 heard Bonetrussle come on (which he plays on the piano) and came over to investigate, but not with quite the enthusiasm and love that Son #1 has for Undertale.

LOL that is amazing! Undertale is awesome. You should try it.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 2:20 PM
Very interesting! You should do one for Bendy and the Ink Machine.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by STS3388
Very interesting! You should do one for Bendy and the Ink Machine.

The Disney horror game! I heard from it but I didn't play it. I'll write to you.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 10:00 PM
Can you tell me how to make a custom radio station?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ReeceBar
Can you tell me how to make a custom radio station?

You need Freetime to make them. But here you go :

1) Get the MP3s you need for the radio station.
2) Put them in the folder of an existing Maxis radio station - either rnb, pop, salsa, etc... those folders are found at: My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Music
3) Run the game
4) While you are in the neighborhood of your choice, click on Options (...)/Audio
5) In the Audio panel, click on the speaker icon with a *. This icon should be just above the list of your available radio stations.
6) In the Custom Station small window, click on the speaker icon with a + to create a new playlist.
7) In the next bigger Custom Station window, find your MP3s in the existing Maxis folder chosen previously (step 2)
8) Add them to the list by clicking on them then on the arrow in the middle of the panel.
9) Once you have all the songs you wanted, click on the hook button at the bottom of the Custom Station panel.
10) Enjoy!

So that's it. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to write again.

Have fun!