Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Columbia (Rocky Horror Sim + Costume)

by Brunnis-2 Posted 7th Jul 2018 at 11:58 AM - Updated 12th Feb 2023 at 2:45 PM by Brunnis-2 : Typo

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 12:00 PM
She is amazing! Thank you :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 3:11 PM
She's PERFECT!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 3:52 PM
The link to the Mickey Mouse ears is dead
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 9:16 PM Last edited by Brunnis-2 : 10th Jul 2018 at 9:20 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by chreai
The link to the Mickey Mouse ears is dead

OHNOOOO! Looks like Sims3Planet is having server problems in general as nothing seems to be working past their front page. That was the last place in the whole internet where they could still be found as well.

I've uploaded it to my MF account as a temporary measure. If S3P isn't back up and running in a week, I'll replace the link in the main description with mine. In the meantime, here it is:

EDIT: removed from Mediafire as working has been found. Thanks chreai!

Thanks for the lovely comments, everyone.

B2 x
Forum Resident
#6 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brunnis-2
OHNOOOO! Looks like Sims3Planet is having server problems in general as nothing seems to be working past their front page. That was the last place in the whole internet where they could still be found as well.

I've uploaded it to my MF account as a temporary measure. If S3P isn't back up and running in a week, I'll replace the link in the main description with mine. In the meantime, here it is:

supertrapb0lous_MickeyEars.zip

Thanks for the lovely comments, everyone.

B2 x

Thanks! I was finally able to find them here, actually: http://sims-new.my1.ru/load/aksessu...us/25-1-0-58515 but now no one has to leave this site to get them

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chreai
Thanks! I was finally able to find them here, actually: http://sims-new.my1.ru/load/aksessu...us/25-1-0-58515 but now no one has to leave this site to get them

I didn't think to look there - and that's my other go-to Russian site as well! Total brainfart!

Thanks for that. I'll get link updated and take it down from mediafire (sorry, gotta respect the creator).
Forum Resident
#8 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brunnis-2
I didn't think to look there - and that's my other go-to Russian site as well! Total brainfart!

Thanks for that. I'll get link updated and take it down from mediafire (sorry, gotta respect the creator).

No prob!

My TS3 Sims, patterns & recolors

Check out my Simblr! (TS3-focused, sometimes NSFW)
♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 9:24 PM
Thanks so much! Love her! Now if we could only get our Sims to do the Time Warp!