Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Walking Dead :: NEGAN

by billielith Posted 18th Jul 2018 at 1:36 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2020 at 9:09 PM by billielith

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 2:11 PM
Brrrrrr! Thank you (anyway)!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 7:18 PM
Maybe a SimCarol and a resurrected SimGlenn would counterbalance this evilness?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
Brrrrrr! Thank you (anyway)!

lol, you're welcome.

Quote: Originally posted by pamreg
Maybe a SimCarol and a resurrected SimGlenn would counterbalance this evilness?

lol, maybe. For the moment I am working on two other projects, if I decide to make any other TWD character I'll PM you. NO promises, ok?
The reason I don't take requests is that it can take me a LONG time to make a project. Sometimes years.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 2:06 AM
@billielith Girl you are too much this is GREAT! You really have a wonderful talent of creating Sims. I will say this he evil but sexy lol :lovestruc

NOTE: You have just open the hell gate in the Sims world.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@billielith Girl you are too much this is GREAT! You really have a wonderful talent of creating Sims. I will say this he evil but sexy lol :lovestruc

NOTE: You have just open the hell gate in the Sims world.

Thanks, you are sweet. He is quite a handsome man. JDM (actor) was a good choice for a charismatic Negan.

No one is entirely a good person on TWD, they all commit terrible things. None of them is jolly about it though. Only Negan.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 4:20 PM
Ahhh, the beautiful man himself. He needs no introduction. Long live the King! Long live Negan! <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 4:23 PM
Love your Sims - you always pick the just the right character to Simmify! Every game needs a bad Sim...so I don't feel bad for incarcerating / torturing him. :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oldenBuffy
Ahhh, the beautiful man himself. He needs no introduction. Long live the King! Long live Negan! <3

Quote: Originally posted by d4RE
Love your Sims - you always pick the just the right character to Simmify! Every game needs a bad Sim...so I don't feel bad for incarcerating / torturing him.

Look at you. Look what you did there.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 4:37 AM
You could make Glen, and Jack and some other main ones. I would love it for sure. By the way, great job on Negon.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grannyof13
You could make Glen, and Jack and some other main ones. I would love it for sure. By the way, great job on Negon.

I'm already on a couple projects lately, including characters from TV show 'Criminal Minds', but if I ever make Glen, King Ezekiel or another, I'll tell you.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 1:59 AM
wow i am is the fans of The Walking Dead, Negan? he is the bad ass i ever known ^_^
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 8:15 PM
I am in love with this guy lol..I think he is soooo sexy..and yes he's a butt..a polite word lol..thank you for creating him..
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 2:25 AM Last edited by billielith : 30th Nov 2018 at 2:51 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by haikinom
wow i am is the fans of The Walking Dead, Negan? he is the bad ass i ever known ^_^

Quote: Originally posted by broomhilda61
I am in love with this guy lol..I think he is soooo sexy..and yes he's a butt..a polite word lol..thank you for creating him..

He's truly a handsome man.

Badass, I don't know. He is tall and strong, and takes advantage of weaker people. Not sure if that is so badass, but he is brave with the zombies and is the loudest, proudest, possibly strongest person around, so I suppose it makes him a badass in some way. He is just a psycho to me. A huge bag of air, provoking everybody else, waiting to meet his match, laughing at those who are not strong enough, bored to death, like a teen who's never been told 'no'.

Instructor
#15 Old 20th Aug 2021 at 6:39 PM
This sim looks more like Jeffrey Dean Morgan than your JDM sim does.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Aug 2021 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hedgekat
This sim looks more like Jeffrey Dean Morgan than your JDM sim does.

lol, that's a happy accident then I suppose ^^